Martina & Alberto - home activities (2022) #4

Noldus

1 minute ago, girlsfun2 said:

One thing for sure, Alberto has a very low libido, it a chance that Martina provoke him, usually a woman doesn't need to do that much..... 

Martina usually doesn't have much trouble cranking Alberto up... and Alberto never has any trouble cranking Martina up....

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, girlsfun2 said:

I was talking about Alberto with Martina about the sex session about 12:00, Martina want so much more and he was doing the usual... I was not taking about Candela. Candela, like you write, is a family friends, no sex here in that situation.

One thing for sure, Alberto has a very low libido, it a chance that Martina provoke him, usually a woman doesn't need to do that much.....  

Similarities with Leora and Paul. Except Alberto has slightly more motivation than Paul and Martina appears to have a better grasp of her future than Leora.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, girlsfun2 said:

I was talking about Alberto with Martina about the sex session about 12:00, Martina want so much more and he was doing the usual... I was not taking about Candela. Candela, like you write, is a family friends, no sex here in that situation.

I think you underestimate Alberto.  I have seen many fulfilling fucks between Martina and Alberto.  Martina seems to be very happy after these fucks.  No one criticizes or talks about these fucks.  Every fuck cannot be perfect when you fuck so often. Even though we cannot ask Martina about her fucks, she is the only one who can tell us if she is happy.  There is no doubt that some of their fucks are for Alberto only , but I think Martina is happy to make Alberto happy.  So again I will tell you to go get fucked by your boyfriend and make sure someone enjoys it either you or him or both of you.  

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, Deepdave said:

So girlsfun2, get your boyfriend to fuck you and leave Alberto alone.  He's a good guy and doesn't always think about sex (unless it's with Martina)

thinking Deepdave has a man crush on Alberto the amount of times he stands up for him 😂 he doesnt like anyone bad mouth him 😊

• Like 1

2 hours ago, girlsfun2 said:

and Alberto is still thinking about it, he is not sure...Alberto, take a decision when the situation is happening for god sake ! Go to the school of sex to learn, what education have you receive on that side ? ! You can do it Alberto. sometime you make me angry, after all those year, you are suppose to learn a little bit  ! 

I'm mad this time....maybe from the hangover but, you have to act Alberto ! 

I'm afraid if Martina wants any anal action she will have to find it outside the apartment   He is not interested in going there   As much as I would like to see it and she may want it  he can only spit on it or maybe occasionally rub a finger around it  So sad😕

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, A Gid Scots Laddie said:

thinking Deepdave has a man crush on Alberto the amount of times he stands up for him 😂 he doesnt like anyone bad mouth him 😊

I think he just wants to defend the poor Alberto  from you "sexexperts".😂

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, curious101 said:

I'm afraid if Martina wants any anal action she will have to find it outside the apartment   He is not interested in going there   As much as I would like to see it and she may want it  he can only spit on it or maybe occasionally rub a finger around it  So sad😕

Well, maybe it's not  a practice for everyone. She could take a tool to support if she likes it in that way. 

I think you might find enough films in the net to satisfy your needs so no need to be sad.🤣

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Adalbert said:

I think he just wants to defend the poor Alberto  from you "sexexperts".😂

I agree.  Alberto has his faults.  But one day if Alberto is interested I will give him my opinion in that area.  He is not perfect but no one is perfect.  And despite everyone I think Alberto and Martina love each other.  Sex is a funny thing.  You might think that there is something better out there.  But sex is just a small part of life.  You have to be able to share your life with your partner.  I think Alberto could do things to share a little bit better but he marks off a lot of the boxes that make him a good person.  Martina knows this or she would not still be with him after at least 5 years.  They are more than FWB but that's another comment for another time. 

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, curious101 said:

I've seen Alberto enter that back door and Martina wanted it.. But when he got it in she wasn't enjoying it so he stopped...

5 minutes ago, Adalbert said:

Well, maybe it's not  a practice for everyone. She could take a tool to support if she likes it in that way. 

I think you might find enough films in the net to satisfy your needs so no need to be sad.🤣

I can't understand why people are fixated on sticking your penis into a women's asshole.  The other hole is more receptive and more fun.  Plus I am not sure if its that pleasurable for the woman.  Between men there is no choice.  But a man and a woman you do not need an ass, unless specifically requested.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, tle said:

I've seen Alberto enter that back door and Martina wanted it.. But when he got it in she wasn't enjoying it so he stopped...

Well, exactly, she loves to try new things. But sometimes it's not as great as expected.🤭