Martina & Alberto - home activities (2022) #4

Noldus

12 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

He has a little more class than Smith.  At least he cleans up most times after he busted a nut before walking away.  Smith just grabs the tissue and tosses it at Kitty to clean herself.  

Kind of depressing sitting here on a Saturday night having these deep thoughts instead of being in bed naked with someone special … but STN it’s interesting you bring up Kitty and Smith.  

They seem to be getting along better although I am not following them very closely.   But maybe they too are nothing more than FWB.  

Think about it … if you are in love with your soul mate … committed relationship … would you join RLC?  I am asking in all seriousness because sadly I have not yet found that type of relationship.  I think I am very open person and there was a time I might entertain something like RLC but honestly not with someone who I cared for as a soul mate.  But I know not of what I am saying.

To all the married folks out there and committed couples … is there any chance you would ever do RLC?  Especially if you planned to have kids?  Or have kids maybe grown up and are empty nesters.

What makes a relationship special is the intimacy between two people and not sure how you become intimate when you are on the internet.

This nice cab I am drinking is causing me to reflect on all of this.  Good night (but I may not be done yet!)

• Upvote 2

46 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Kind of depressing sitting here on a Saturday night having these deep thoughts instead of being in bed naked with someone special … but STN it’s interesting you bring up Kitty and Smith.  

They seem to be getting along better although I am not following them very closely.   But maybe they too are nothing more than FWB.  

Think about it … if you are in love with your soul mate … committed relationship … would you join RLC?  I am asking in all seriousness because sadly I have not yet found that type of relationship.  I think I am very open person and there was a time I might entertain something like RLC but honestly not with someone who I cared for as a soul mate.  But I know not of what I am saying.

To all the married folks out there and committed couples … is there any chance you would ever do RLC?  Especially if you planned to have kids?  Or have kids maybe grown up and are empty nesters.

What makes a relationship special is the intimacy between two people and not sure how you become intimate when you are on the internet.

This nice cab I am drinking is causing me to reflect on all of this.  Good night (but I may not be done yet!)

don't drink too much from....Girlsfun2, completely drunk here on my side 😄 LOL

Oh ! I wouldn't be able to be on RLC today, those situation didn't exist in my younger time, but even I was a very open at my time, oh my god, I'm writing too much and start bla bla bla...

No kids but only the ones who have 4 legs...since young, I must have, at least 10 of them, special kids to me. Now I have that big baby (well 4 years) , he is a mix of german shepherd and other stuff big stuff, he want tell me what (he talk a lot, sometime, I toll him that his like a woman, talk, talk, talk...), I think his hiding something from me...now his looking at me, he must know that I'm writing about him, he want me to tell him what I'm writing about him.....just like a woman, "Are you talking about me ? " He turn his head on the side or is it me that going down on my side. I have to stop, he putting his paws on me right now, ah....a real woman..."Eh I'm here, talk to me" . Ok come with mommy for a last drink. 

Bye for now.....oup I'm the forum RLC , sorry for out topic  

• Sad 1

Il y a 8 heures, girlsfun2 a dit :

Solo una pregunta como esa:

• ¿Martina le habla alguna vez a su amiga sobre tener 'tiempo divertido' juntas? Los dos se quieren mucho y los dos necesitan el mismo tipo de cariño...amigo con beneficio, eso no está mal si se ayuda mutuamente?
  • no es necesario que sea la gran cosa como con Nelly, sino simplemente abrazarse para brindar una buena sensación o algo así, ¿no hay ningún compromiso real?

Solo preguntaba....

Last night, Alberto told Martina and Candela "let's see if you fuck" and Martina replied: "that has never happened and will never happen"

• Thanks 2

Hahaha I was really amused by the posts from our "women" in the forum about the sexual qualities of Alberto and other men. Nice Sunday morning reading but it was not more. Women who want to be emancipated should clearly tell their partner what they want and how. Think a good example of that is Marsha. She certainly makes precise announcements to her many lovers as to what and how she wants it. As a woman, I can't just hope that the man will do the right thing. Can work in some cases but without communication it won't in most cases. Nor is woman a born perfect lover. It is a way of learning together that both must and want to go.

Since the two talk very openly about sexual topics, I'm sure that such conversations will also take place between them, maybe not when we see it. Since we only get a glimpse of their lives and don't understand the language, it's difficult to understand what we see.

It's always easy to criticize from the outside. Think your own performance may not always be as great as you might think if others judge it😂.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, catalonia said:

Last night, Alberto told Martina and Candela "let's see if you fuck" and Martina replied: "that has never happened and will never happen"

Candelax and Martina's relationship is currently another not on this level. 
If never I'm not sure but currently for sure not.

3 minutes ago, catalonia said:

I am not so aware of their lives, I have only exposed what Martina commented last night.🙂

All good, was just a general comment from me, not directed against your valuable contribution.

• Upvote 1