Martina & Alberto - home activities (2022) #4

Noldus

3 hours ago, Adalbert said:

Hahaha Ich war wirklich amüsiert über die Beiträge unserer "Frauen" im Forum über die sexuellen Qualitäten von Alberto und anderen Männern. Schöne Sonntagmorgenlektüre aber mehr war es nicht. Frauen, die emanzipiert werden wollen, sollten ihrem Partner klar sagen, was sie wollen und wie. Denken Sie, ein gutes Beispiel dafür ist Marsha. Sie macht ihren vielen Liebhabern sicherlich genaue Ankündigungen, was und wie sie es will. Als Frau kann ich nicht einfach darauf hoffen, dass der Mann das Richtige tut. Kann in einigen Fällen funktionieren, aber ohne Kommunikation wird es in den meisten Fällen nicht funktionieren. Auch ist die Frau keine geborene perfekte Liebhaberin. Es ist ein Weg des gemeinsamen Lernens, den beide gehen müssen und wollen.

Da die beiden sehr offen über sexuelle Themen sprechen, bin ich mir sicher, dass solche Gespräche auch zwischen ihnen stattfinden werden, vielleicht nicht, wenn wir es sehen. Da wir nur einen kleinen Einblick in ihr Leben bekommen und die Sprache nicht verstehen, ist es schwierig zu verstehen, was wir sehen.

Kritik von außen ist immer leicht. Denken Sie, Ihre eigene Leistung ist möglicherweise nicht immer so großartig, wie Sie vielleicht denken, wenn andere sie beurteilen 😂 .

Bei uns gibt es den Spruch, zu einer perfekten Beziehung, auch beim Sex, gehören immer zwei dazu☺️

4 hours ago, Adalbert said:

Today some action at noon time ? Seems so.😍

and the class mate is just in the other room and Martina making a lot of noise...funny....imagine the class mate wake up and walk by and ask "can I have some ?"  

• Sad 1

57 minutes ago, darkman said:

This woman needs cock up her ass now, she has it written on her forehead.

and Alberto is still thinking about it, he is not sure...Alberto, take a decision when the situation is happening for god sake ! Go to the school of sex to learn, what education have you receive on that side ? ! You can do it Alberto. sometime you make me angry, after all those year, you are suppose to learn a little bit  ! 

I'm mad this time....maybe from the hangover but, you have to act Alberto ! 

• Sad 1

4 hours ago, ARMY SNIPER said:

She's going straight,he's going gay. lookout Bogdan.      :biggrin:

LOL Oh my god, the earth's magnetic field is finally changing ! RLC will have to make a big announcement that they will reimburse everybody for that situation and this is not in accordance with their business policy towards their customers ! 

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, girlsfun2 said:

LOL Oh my god, the earth's magnetic field is finally changing ! RLC will have to make a big announcement that they will reimburse everybody for that situation and this is not in accordance with their business policy towards their customers ! 

Since this all will not happen, RLC will not have any problems.🤣 But a male couple would be really something new...

8 minutes ago, Adalbert said:

Since this all will not happen, RLC will not have any problems.🤣 But a male couple would be really something new...

They'd have to move to VHTV...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, girlsfun2 said:

and Alberto is still thinking about it, he is not sure...Alberto, take a decision when the situation is happening for god sake ! Go to the school of sex to learn, what education have you receive on that side ? ! You can do it Alberto. sometime you make me angry, after all those year, you are suppose to learn a little bit  ! 

I'm mad this time....maybe from the hangover but, you have to act Alberto ! 

There is no doubt that Candela is a very good friend of Martina and Alberto.   But that does not mean that Martina has a desire to fuck her.  And if Martina does not fuck her, Alberto will also not fuck her.  It does not mean that they don't love her but they love her as part of their family.  You don't fuck family.   So girlsfun2, get your boyfriend to fuck you and leave Alberto alone.  He's a good guy and doesn't always think about sex (unless it's with Martina)

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Deepdave said:

There is no doubt that Candela is a very good friend of Martina and Alberto.   But that does not mean that Martina has a desire to fuck her.  And if Martina does not fuck her, Alberto will also not fuck her.  It does not mean that they don't love her but they love her as part of their family.  You don't fuck family.   So girlsfun2, get your boyfriend to fuck you and leave Alberto alone.  He's a good guy and doesn't always think about sex (unless it's with Martina)

I was talking about Alberto with Martina about the sex session about 12:00, Martina want so much more and he was doing the usual... I was not taking about Candela. Candela, like you write, is a family friends, no sex here in that situation.

One thing for sure, Alberto has a very low libido, it a chance that Martina provoke him, usually a woman doesn't need to do that much.....  

• Sad 1