Martina & Alberto - home activities (2022) #4

Noldus

Just a question like that:

• does Martina ever talk to her friend about having 'goof time' together ?  They both like each other very much and they both need the same kind of affection...friend with benefit, that not bad if it help each other ?
  • it doesn't need to be the big thing like with Nelly but just to hold each other to provide some good feeling or something like that, no real no commitment ?

Just asking....

4 hours ago, yelt said:

Martina should show Alberto what she likes and train him to satisfy her sexually and emotionally when making love. Yes, it is true some ladies may have sex with a man, their man or women and not always be satisfied but perhaps deep love makes it fulfilling or enjoyable. 

Any comments from the ladies on the forum?

Everyone is different Yelt.  Some girls like to be dominant and others like to be submissive.  More importantly, most girls have different moods at different times and like to vary their approach … sometimes being more dominant other times being quite submissive.

Martina seems mostly in the middle of this spectrum.  She seems to be in control of herself and won’t let others tell her what she can or cannot do.  But as we have seem with Alberto and Nelly … she seems to like her lover taking control during sex.

I do subscribe to the theory that if your lover is not pleasuring you then why aren’t you helping them learn how to push your buttons.  But for a lot of girls, we want our partner to sweep us off our feet and make us cum … it reinforces that they love me and care more about my pleasure than their own.  

The fact that Martina does not show Alberto how to make her cum is more evidence to me that this is just a FWB relationship.  Why bother?  If they were engaged and committed then it would make more sense to help your partner learn how to help you cum.  For FWB it’s almost as if they are just trying to get off.  FWB sex is not that different than using a dildo or vibrator.  The emotion and personal connection is missing.

Some here think I am wrong about FWB because we see Alberto and Martina being close and cuddly and enjoy being around each other.  OF COURSE THEY DO.  A true FWB must at least have a close friendship … otherwise you might just hire a hooker.  But an FWB relationship is just that and it seems clear to me that Martina does not view this lasting long term and Alberto doesn’t even seem to think beyond 1 week out.  

Of course it could all change.  Many love stories occur by people who wake up one day and realize their soul mate is right under their nose.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

36 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Everyone is different Yelt.  Some girls like to be dominant and others like to be submissive.  More importantly, most girls have different moods at different times and like to vary their approach … sometimes being more dominant other times being quite submissive.

Martina seems mostly in the middle of this spectrum.  She seems to be in control of herself and won’t let others tell her what she can or cannot do.  But as we have seem with Alberto and Nelly … she seems to like her lover taking control during sex.

I do subscribe to the theory that if your lover is not pleasuring you then why aren’t you helping them learn how to push your buttons.  But for a lot of girls, we want our partner to sweep us off our feet and make us cum … it reinforces that they love me and care more about my pleasure than their own.  

The fact that Martina does not show Alberto how to make her cum is more evidence to me that this is just a FWB relationship.  Why bother?  If they were engaged and committed then it would make more sense to help your partner learn how to help you cum.  For FWB it’s almost as if they are just trying to get off.  FWB sex is not that different than using a dildo or vibrator.  The emotion and personal connection is missing.

Some here think I am wrong about FWB because we see Alberto and Martina being close and cuddly and enjoy being around each other.  OF COURSE THEY DO.  A true FWB must at least have a close friendship … otherwise you might just hire a hooker.  But an FWB relationship is just that and it seems clear to me that Martina does not view this lasting long term and Alberto doesn’t even seem to think beyond 1 week out.  

Of course it could all change.  Many love stories occur by people who wake up one day and realize their soul mate is right under their nose.

Hey Jen, I love your posts. It's nice having another person who knows what we're talking about, than these silly boys and thier theories about woman and sex. Kidding men. Don't get your bowels in an uproar! I do feel a bit different about these lovebirds though. I feel they do love each other. I think Alberto is selfish and cares only about his satisfaction, and she stays because she believes there's more to thier relationship than orgasms. Of course I'd have kicked my Guy to the curb a long time ago if I showed him the ropes and he didn't make me cum! And if the was an FWB relationship, where's her benefits? The best she gets from him is a few unspectacular licks, and 5 minutes at most of his lackluster thrusting. And he's dressed and gone in 30 seconds!

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Hey Jen, I love your posts. It's nice having another person who knows what we're talking about, than these silly boys and thier theories about woman and sex. Kidding men. Don't get your bowels in an uproar! I do feel a bit different about these lovebirds though. I feel they do love each other. I think Alberto is selfish and cares only about his satisfaction, and she stays because she believes there's more to thier relationship than orgasms. Of course I'd have kicked my Guy to the curb a long time ago if I showed him the ropes and he didn't make me cum! And if the was an FWB relationship, where's her benefits? The best she gets from him is a few unspectacular links, and 5 minutes at most of his lackluster thrusting. And he's dressed and gone in 30 seconds!

He has a little more class than Smith.  At least he cleans up most times after he busted a nut before walking away.  Smith just grabs the tissue and tosses it at Kitty to clean herself.  :biggrin:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, StnCld316 said:

He has a little more class than Smith.  At least he cleans up most times after he busted a nut before walking away.  Smith just grabs the tissue and tosses it at Kitty to clean herself.  :biggrin:

Hey Stn, I totally agree with that. Alberto gives her 3 or 4 sheets of tp, Smith only blesses her with a single sheet it looks like sometimes. I love it when Kitty wipes it off and throws it back at him. Lol

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

And if the was an FWB relationship, where's her benefits? The best she gets from him is a few unspectacular links, and 5 minutes at most of his lackluster thrusting. And he's dressed and gone in 30 seconds!

Thank you Ashley.

Agree that Alberto does not rock her world so even as FWB she seems to tolerate a lot from Alberto sexually.  But I do assume she cums often enough (especially when she masturbates herself along with him).  We know she loves sex and people who do love sex enjoy it even if they don’t cum all the time. But more importantly, this relationship is tied to RLC and that causes her to tolerate his lovemaking even more.  Finally, we bash Alberto a lot but other than the sex he is a perfect partner in many many ways.  He supports her unconditionally starting with her school work and her partying and even including her bisexual urges.  He cooks and cleans, what’s not to like?

So to me I think she has ample reasons to not expect him to rock her world if this is FWB.  But if this is a real committed relationship, then yes she should help guide Alberto to be a better lover.

• Upvote 2