Masha - Home Activities (2022) #2

Noldus

"spring cleaning"
Elvis will be further integrated
has to clean the ventilation grille in the bedroom toilet, mattress is turned over etc., also assigned to cook. 🪣👨‍🏭👨‍🍳
and finally Fasol gets his claws cut 😾

2 hours ago, rado07 said:

if this continues,
one day he will replace the cleaning lady, which of course would be a loss for many viewers 🤔

I think the cleaning lady can then get some nice curves back so as to welcome her the way we got to know her 😁 Very interesting where this situation with Elvis goes , if it remains sexual and we are soon going to introduced in even more “ variety “ or Masha has indeed decided to slow the pace a bit and enjoy a relaxed period with someone . 

3 hours ago, rado07 said:

if this continues,
one day he will replace the cleaning lady, which of course would be a loss for many viewers 🤔

Is it possible to create a petition to never see the cleaning lady leave? 😁

• Haha 3

4 hours ago, ddhm said:

Very interesting where this situation with Elvis goes , if it remains sexual and we are soon going to introduced in even more “ variety “ or Masha has indeed decided to slow the pace a bit and enjoy a relaxed period with someone . 

Masha is slowly recovering. I think Elvis is part of Masha's therapy. I heard a phrase from her recently: "a little self-deception makes life a lot easier"....
what's next? it will depend on how Elvis can accept Masha's way of life.

1 hour ago, rado07 said:

Masha is slowly recovering. I think Elvis is part of Masha's therapy. I heard a phrase from her recently: "a little self-deception makes life a lot easier"....
what's next? it will depend on how Elvis can accept Masha's way of life.

I wonder if he’s aware of the recent action with the short tech guy 😎. Your post has a great point by the way 👏🏻

On 1/27/2022 at 11:11 AM, rado07 said:

she changed her diet
and also takes supplements.
Taking care of Masha, she presented her nutritional program. she sells these things, It's her second source of income.
but now it's too extreme and the beautiful figure suffers from it...but tell that to a woman......🤫

Tell a woman that at your own risk!

Music video helper is the only one who is allowed to smoke in the apartment, he must have a special status. This afternoon Elvis had to put two bottles of beer in the fridge.
it is a routine visit with "routine procedures" 😏

Elvis felt Fasol's revenge, scratched his arm, even Menta hisses at him now.
he doesn't understand cats, sees them as toys.
He's forcing the animals to do something they absolutely don't want to do.
I wouldn't trust him with my animals.
Masha should have a serious word with him..I think the example shows that he still needs a lot to grow up.
As a toy for Masha he's ok, for a longer relationship he's probably too immature.

4 minutes ago, rado07 said:

not a good day today
first the cats, now arguments and discussions on the toilet
and then tears, and depression again

Discussions and tears .. someone then that she cares ☺️ It’s up to her to be patient with him and “ grow him up “ or keep on having him as a toy to satisfy her needs and have simply company in the apartment . But if they discussed , it is a positive thing . It would have reached a point that such things would happen , reactions to be waited then ..