Masha - Home Activities (2022) #2

Noldus

44 minutes ago, ddhm said:

But if they discussed , it is a positive thing . It would have reached a point that such things would happen , reactions to be waited then .. 

agree with you

the day before yesterday I thought that Masha's condition had stabilized and that she was on the right track...... but it's still very fragile.
Now at least Elvis is there to talk to, but maybe he's also part of the problem

On 2/3/2022 at 3:22 AM, rado07 said:

Elvis felt Fasol's revenge, scratched his arm, even Menta hisses at him now.
he doesn't understand cats, sees them as toys.
He's forcing the animals to do something they absolutely don't want to do.
I wouldn't trust him with my animals.
Masha should have a serious word with him..I think the example shows that he still needs a lot to grow up.
As a toy for Masha he's ok, for a longer relationship he's probably too immature.

I didn’t see what happened with the cats today, but one night about 2 weeks ago he was effed up out of his mind and while she was sleeping, he was holding Fasol up in the air and moving his arm around while holding the cat. He then put him under the covers and for a second, it looked as though he was trying to smother him. It was so weird.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Ashes10 said:

I didn’t see what happened with the cats today, but one night about 2 weeks ago he was effed up out of his mind and while she was sleeping, he was holding Fasol up in the air and moving his arm around while holding the cat. He then put him under the covers and for a second, it looked as though he was trying to smother him. It was so weird.

correctly observed.
I thought I was the only one who noticed this strange treatment of animals.
at the moment it seems to be a bit better. Maybe Masha warned him, or it was Fasol's reaction, or because Fasol is running away from him.

11 minutes ago, philo said:

Masha's Birthday....2/8/2022

It’s not in august .. it’s in February .. 😏

Never understood the American way when in the majority of the world it is Day / Month / Year .. this is then 2nd August 2022 😇