Masha - Home Activities (2022) #2

Noldus

1 minute ago, girlsfun2 said:

Does Masha has some problem, it seem that she can get enough in a way like somebody on drug. I know to say too much is strange but that the case. For the last few days, Masha apartment is not my style. I have no more interest.

Like you, hope that she will return to 'normal' mode. 

Let’s say she’s going through a depression period in which she tries to get through it by “ forgetting “ it with lots of sex and weed , at least this is an explanation that some of us here try to give 😬 

Masha’s life is too authentic and very intensive living it on cameras , both the good and bad times make always for lots of - often controversial - comments ..Time will show us all how she deals with the issues she faces during this period , she’s just always a tough son of a gun 🤣 when it comes facing emotional challenges..

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

Let’s say she’s going through a depression period in which she tries to get through it by “ forgetting “ it with lots of sex and weed , at least this is an explanation that some of us here try to give 😬 

Masha’s life is too authentic and very intensive living it on cameras , both the good and bad times make always for lots of - often controversial - comments ..Time will show us all how she deals with the issues she faces during this period , she’s just always a tough son of a gun 🤣 when it comes facing emotional challenges..

yes I think so. For woman side, seeing something like that, I feel sad for her. It just like some other girls, like Radi, I get the impression she sad inside her, she don't know what she will do in the future. 

3 minutes ago, girlsfun2 said:

yes I think so. For woman side, seeing something like that, I feel sad for her. It just like some other girls, like Radi, I get the impression she sad inside her, she don't know what she will do in the future. 

Masha seemed ( personally I still believe she has  ) to have figured it out , music and modeling , learning about online trading , in a way slowly looking for the day after the cameras . 

Most probably girls like her and Leora ( who are the longest current tenants ) have saved enough money , it just needs the right decision so it won’t be all destroyed and be lost in an instance . I think her on cameras journey has still enough to offer us seeing , like anything that we do for many years it isn’t so easy to abandon , despite Masha being a girl that the cameras for her are like no existing . But it is also her main income of what we know . She still remains top interesting watching and observing her life , let’s hope she deals with her issues and goes out of a troubled in mind period rather sooner than later . 

2 hours ago, girlsfun2 said:

If Masha wants to make something of her life then she needs to leave RLC to fulfill her passion. RLC has never made anyone a star on the big stage.

• Upvote 2

8 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

If Masha wants to make something of her life then she needs to leave RLC to fulfill her passion. RLC has never made anyone a star on the big stage.

True, RLC has never made anyone a star. I also don't think it's their intention to become a star through RLC. With RLC you have a roof over your head and a basic income. and if someone uses the time they have and has the talent to be a star or a starlet, it can work...... but there are many ifs.
but without an apartment and money it doesn't work at all
If you have to work for all of that, you won't have the time you need to make the big leap. 🤷‍♂️

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, rado07 said:

10:00 in the evening Masha in bed
second night without Elvis 🤔

😆 Run out of liquids 😂 recharging .. they needed a break , all the time inside wasn’t helping .