Masha - Home Activities (2022) #2

Noldus

37 minutes ago, Friese60 said:

Bekommt Mascha für jedes Ficken auch einen Bonus? Wenn ja, dann hat sie ja bald ausgesorgt. 😜

Masha doesn’t care about the cameras , she simply lives her life the way she wants .For many people , she’s the devil incarnated because she has sex with different partners 😂🤣 Unfortunately , many men are jealous at CC because guys can have some of these women , there are also others who don’t accept that a woman can have multiple partners , there are also many who don’t like to see a woman changing men like shirts 😂🤣 I am more than pleased to watch a woman that at her age , I could have 3 girls in a day too and not only two like she had / is having  today 😂🤣 .There isn’t any bonus except the pleasure of enjoying life .

Only the GOV have been working with bonus rewards , anyone who is under couples contract , isn’t getting any reward , just apartment and monthly standard expenses . Leora and Masha under the singles / roommates contract / concept , I believe they have contracts with special terms , of course , they are the only ones knowing that .What we know is that both of them , whenever they ask things , they both get , they are after all the longest tenants in the project .Masha asking hospitality in Barcelona for example and granting it , Leora leading a life that in the past , other RLC participants have been kicked out .These are the facts 😇

is it me or I'm all mix-up here looking at Masha

Think I have some problem with the changing of 'actors'.

Who is what and where.

Masha put a number on guy head, we have problem to follow the 'story' or there a story to see ?

If she want to do that life, at least, make some money out of it, ask for money to the guy !

Welcome back to the unique “ cleaning lady “ .. but she’s losing much of her charm with continuous “ skinnier “ appearances , it looks like she has lost even more kilos than her last appearance . This means also her nice curves are disappearing , no matter if her body looks more fit . Anyway , always a pleasure being in front of our screens 😇

4 hours ago, girlsfun2 said:

is it me or I'm all mix-up here looking at Masha

Think I have some problem with the changing of 'actors'.

Who is what and where.

Masha put a number on guy head, we have problem to follow the 'story' or there a story to see ?

If she want to do that life, at least, make some money out of it, ask for money to the guy !

She has a permanent sex partner at the moment , we call him Elvis and he shaved his head bold last week . Yesterday in the afternoon she had sex with a guy that visits her occasionally and helps her with computer things , they both reward one another with a nice sex interaction 😇

I don’t think she does anything different than - let’s hit a vein now 😂🤣 - Martina and her times that she’s off cameras , if we are to believe that anytime Martina goes out , she fucks always with someone , I mean , she also used to have two people having sex  with her at the same period when her female lover was sharing her with her boyfriend 😉😁 .  Masha does all in front of cameras , I can’t think if there’s a best tenant respecting the project as this is her true and real life without regrets . One of the secrets for anyone to advance , it is to close the ears and proceed with the way she thinks it fits her lifestyle . She likes this one , she shares it with us , can’t ask for more as a subscriber to this service 😇 

Since when wanting to be satisfied sexually and not have standard partners in personal life should anyone ask for money ? 2022 , yes , it is too much extreme at times and perhaps lots of moral values have disappeared but also the pure conservatism eras of a relative making you up with someone to marry without even loving this person , the eras of monogamy that the first girl you would meet you should marry and be father and mother at the age of 20-21  years old and raising children , well , we have gone now to different times that it is nice to “taste”  also as many as possible , either being a man or a woman . Using the experience with wisdom can for sure lead becoming a great husband / wife / parent / life partner 😇

• Haha 1

54 minutes ago, ddhm said:

She has a permanent sex partner at the moment , we call him Elvis and he shaved his head bold last week . Yesterday in the afternoon she had sex with a guy that visits her occasionally and helps her with computer things , they both reward one another with a nice sex interaction 😇

I don’t think she does anything different than - let’s hit a vein now 😂🤣 - Martina and her times that she’s off cameras , if we are to believe that anytime Martina goes out , she fucks always with someone , I mean , she also used to have two people having sex  with her at the same period when her female lover was sharing her with her boyfriend 😉😁 .  Masha does all in front of cameras , I can’t think if there’s a best tenant respecting the project as this is her true and real life without regrets . One of the secrets for anyone to advance , it is to close the ears and proceed with the way she thinks it fits her lifestyle . She likes this one , she shares it with us , can’t ask for more as a subscriber to this service 😇 

Since when wanting to be satisfied sexually and not have standard partners in personal life should anyone ask for money ? 2022 , yes , it is too much extreme at times and perhaps lots of moral values have disappeared but also the pure conservatism eras of a relative making you up with someone to marry without even loving this person , the eras of monogamy that the first girl you would meet you should marry and be father and mother at the age of 20-21  years old and raising children , well , we have gone now to different times that it is nice to “taste”  also as many as possible , either being a man or a woman . Using the experience with wisdom can for sure lead becoming a great husband / wife / parent / life partner 😇

you are absolutely right.
and I am amazed at the comments of some people
You can find the biggest moral lists on 18+ websites. what hypocrisy 🤔

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ddhm said:

but she’s losing much of her charm with continuous “ skinnier “ appearances , it looks like she has lost even more kilos than her last appearance . This means also her nice curves are disappearing , no matter if her body looks more fit .

she changed her diet
and also takes supplements.
Taking care of Masha, she presented her nutritional program. she sells these things, It's her second source of income.
but now it's too extreme and the beautiful figure suffers from it...but tell that to a woman......🤫

• Like 1

2 hours ago, rado07 said:

you are absolutely right.
and I am amazed at the comments of some people
You can find the biggest moral lists on 18+ websites. what hypocrisy 🤔

It just needs good “ filtering “ of opinions expressing a more open minded approach at the times we are living ..Other , more conservative and often presented as “ the witch on fire “ opinions , as always are always welcomed to be posted and through a nice dialogue to find a common ground of Masha’s adventures , things we all consider that could be better and where actually her whatever mistakes happen .

Unfortunately , the forum since a very very long time isn’t “ helping “ with the development of thoughts , you justify things with arguments , you are an heretic , people makes fun of you and call you with names that are even forbidden by forum rules ..You choose to stay silent so people speak their mind and the only thing that comes is hate towards a participant because either she fucks a lot , she drinks a lot , she makes drugs .. it is what it is , always nice at least knowing that there are others speaking a more common “ life language “ 😇

• Upvote 1