Masha - Home Activities (2022) #2

Noldus

On 1/22/2022 at 5:29 PM, rado07 said:

And then there was a telephone conversation with Hedi? (Didn't recognize him exactly) Masha has holiday plans again.
this time she raves about Warsaw (because there is snow there and it reminds her of home)
whether it was meant seriously, or just enthusiasm, my language skills are not good enough for that ::)

Maybe she's visiting Claire and Carols 😉

18 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Maybe she's visiting Claire and Carols 😉

I wondered why suddenly this holiday destination.
C&C and Masha know each other...everything is possible...
However, such an event would probably blow up the forum... I can well imagine the discussion and speculation about it...🤔

• Like 1

This is too complicated ..If it is holidays and C&C is the destination , having an active RLC member appearing at VH.TV , well , I don’t think this has happened … This can be interesting in many ways 😁😉

4 minutes ago, ddhm said:

This is too complicated ..If it is holidays and C&C is the destination , having an active RLC member appearing at VH.TV , well , I don’t think this has happened … This can be interesting in many ways 😁😉

Not gonna lie, that shit would blow my mind.

5 minutes ago, ddhm said:

The closest we've had to this was Dasha visiting someone on VH for a little while but she wasn't an active RLC member at the time.

1 minute ago, miscvoyeur said:

The closest we've had to this was Dasha visiting someone on VH for a little while but she wasn't an active RLC member at the time.

I only saw Diane( free camera at VH.TV )  , a year ago or something ..There have been also other appearances from former ex RLC tenants but I haven’t watched , only read here at the forum . With Masha being a big asset for RLC , I don’t know how RLC reacts if this happens ..

1 hour ago, miscvoyeur said:

As far as I'm concerned, Masha is RLC's only asset.

She’s the constant ..But all RLC resources are going elsewhere …No surprise of the downfall…