B4 - General Topic 2022 # 10 (January)

35 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

Yesterday, she FINALLY found a girl who was more than willing to play with her !  Result: We had the BEST GIRL-GIRL EVER on the history of RLC !  A chance we have Radi ! 

I think the most sensual ever was Bonnie - Alexandra .. the wildest Nelly - Martina .. I think yesterday was nice but not the level to be categorized as best .Still , a very respected opinion and it can always be your best G/G moment 😇

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, ddhm said:

I think the most sensual ever was Bonnie - Alexandra .. the wildest Nelly - Martina .. I think yesterday was nice but not the level to be categorized as best .Still , a very respected opinion and it can always be your best G/G moment 😇

You are right about Bonnie/Alexandra ... But for Martina/Nellie, it was Nice but I can't stand Nellie, don't like that girl at all ... but Radi and her partner were so passionnate and perfect lighting ... And they seemed to really appreciate ... 

• Like 3

8 hours ago, ddhm said:

As long as I've got a hole in my arse, Heidi and Flipper was, and always will be, the best...IMO of course 😁

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3