B5 General Topic 2022 # 2 (January) - Leia & Maksim and Kylie & Rus

7 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

The last one wasn't much interesting.

P&T have many many fans and they are a “ hardcore “ true lesbian couple ☺️ But we have seen them for a long time and there’s nothing new we can expect , except  they have gone to an open relationship allowing for different things to be seen 😉

1 minute ago, thinga69 said:

>Nana rejoined the project with her boyfriend Uber Guy as Couples on Vacation.

Nana joined the monastery for some praying while thinking lots of sin actions she wanted to do while at RLC ..

• Haha 2

If Leia & Maksim are leaving soon, I will expect that Kylie & Russ will move to their room. 

For the replacement of Leia & Maksim, I would suggest Carlos & Claire especially Claire & Kylie are good friends for years and B5 team will be a good team.  But sadly, Carlos & Claire just joined VHTV recently so I guess there is a small chance for Carlos & Claire to rejoin RLC in the future.

25 minutes ago, badboylovesgirls said:

If Leia & Maksim are leaving soon, I will expect that Kylie & Russ will move to their room. 

For the replacement of Leia & Maksim, I would suggest Carlos & Claire especially Claire & Kylie are good friends for years and B5 team will be a good team.  But sadly, Carlos & Claire just joined VHTV recently so I guess there is a small chance for Carlos & Claire to rejoin RLC in the future.

Yes, Kyllie and Rus will move in to the large bedroom 🙂
and as you write C&C is on VHTV, so there is little chance that we will see them again on RLC

18 minutes ago, Noldus said:

So what 😉 , Leia is from Ukraine

OK Noldus, I thought Karol and Leia are from Russia.  I know that you have a lot of knowledge about the participants of RLC throughout the years. Do you know who are Russians and who are Ukrainians from the current participants ? 

This leads me to say something has been on mind for while and if you can allow me to ask. Do you know Russian or Ukrainian language ?