B5 General Topic 2022 # 2 (January) - Leia & Maksim and Kylie & Rus

16 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Are they not enough on the phone, if they should not have facebook as well 🙃

FB = Fuck Buddy

15 minutes ago, badboylovesgirls said:

If your comment was a response to my previous comment. I am glad to let you know that I don't like tomatoes 😒

No, it was to Fat Boy & his source (tomato sauce)

Edited by Pete1960
corrected spelling
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Noldus said:

YEp, She and Maksim are Russians ... (my source correct me 😉 BTW Karol too 🙂 

That was my understanding and I knew it was the right information when I asked you but you told me that Leia is Ukrainian 🙃.   I guess your sources are not correct all the time 😉 (red passport = Russian, blue passport = Ukrainian)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Pete1960 said:

😂😅 Piper is bisexual, so that discounts your hardcore true lesbian couple 😂

But he thinks his tomatoes are on the money

That’s what I meant actually 😉 Due to Piper being bisexual , we might see some differ times things if their relationship is open ..To be quite honest , I prefer the they stay off cameras , be a happy couple and live their lives the way they wish , away from easy money solutions that caused the las time they were on cameras lots of misunderstandings ☺️ It would be better for a completely new couple and discover them , like H&A but just more socializing with the rest of the apartments like K&R currently do , otherwise , the same going in everyday in B5 it makes it quickly boring .

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, badboylovesgirls said:

That was my understanding and I knew it was the right information when I asked you but you told me that Leia is Ukrainian 🙃.   I guess your sources are not correct all the time 😉 (red passport = Russian, blue passport = Ukrainian)

My source is always  correct. 🙂  But I remembered a little wrong, I was sure Leia lived in Ukraine. Sorry about that

• Like 1