B5 General Topic 2022 # 2 (January) - Leia & Maksim and Kylie & Rus

2 hours ago, james deen said:

if this was L&M final sex session they saved the best for last

I have to agree. Leia was really horny, it was the first time that I saw them using very few lube and Maksim gave a really good lick on her pussy. I think that he even finished in her mouth.

il y a 1 minute, thinga69 a dit :

I have to agree. Leia was really horny, it was the first time that I saw them using very few lube and Maksim gave a really good lick on her pussy. I think he even finished in his mouth.

he went down on her twice the second time he licked her from behind and made her cum and it was kind of intense. Yes these two have some issues but a nice way to end 

If it is a same fun couple like K&R , it can all be good .. it used to be times that couples were teasing even sexually , but it needed good chemistry and being really open minded or for the couples not being afraid to try things… If Loraine wasn’t this master show orchestrator , L&A with C&C was nice .. then it was nice the first 2-3 months between B&R and A&L , but this because of the girls . The last i remember well ( I think even Kylie had shown up at that time ) was with Amanda and Kim with their guys ( I can’t remember so good ) , the couples would tease and make fun , it needs this kind of atmosphere after a certain period , otherwise it becomes boring , how many times we would only tune in to watch sex , even being nice , when co-living  , it needs behaviors like the ones we see now from K&R and also the good vibes we had with H&A and T&T in the same apartment but T&T ( and big respect to them ) had a solid relationship and didn’t want to share  . Let’s see . I have said again that a Jane and Dick / Eva and Sam kind / style of couple would be ideal . 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1