B5 General Topic 2022 # 2 (January) - Leia & Maksim and Kylie & Rus

Noldus

44 minutes ago, badboylovesgirls said:

OK Noldus, I thought Karol and Leia are from Russia.  I know that you have a lot of knowledge about the participants of RLC throughout the years. Do you know who are Russians and who are Ukrainians from the current participants ? 

This leads me to say something has been on mind for while and if you can allow me to ask. Do you know Russian or Ukrainian language ?

I probably only have a better source than another here 😉

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Noldus said:

Sorry Noldus, this didn't answer my questions. Do you understand Russian or Ukrainian Language ? or you know someone close to you who understands either language ?

Also, it will be great to tell us who are Ukrainians and who are Russians from the current participants which will be good information for all of us on here.

3 hours ago, ddhm said:

P&T have many many fans and they are a “ hardcore “ true lesbian couple ☺️ But we have seen them for a long time and there’s nothing new we can expect , except  they have gone to an open relationship allowing for different things to be seen 😉

😂😅 Piper is bisexual, so that discounts your hardcore true lesbian couple 😂

42 minutes ago, Noldus said:

But he thinks his tomatoes are on the money

2 hours ago, badboylovesgirls said:

Sorry Noldus, this didn't answer my questions. Do you understand Russian or Ukrainian Language ? or you know someone close to you who understands either language ?

Also, it will be great to tell us who are Ukrainians and who are Russians from the current participants which will be good information for all of us on here.

No, but as I sad; I have some good sources 🙂

B1 - Twins and Mila, B5 Kylie and Rus  are Ukrainians
B2, B4 and B6 most Russians