B5 General Topic 2022 # 2 (January) - Leia & Maksim and Kylie & Rus

2 hours ago, Noldus said:

1007 Leia & Maksim left B5 with their suitcases after 89 days
Safe trip home, take care, be friends and all the best.

Welcome back Leia... 

Really going to miss them I liked them a lot i hope they come back again soon.

il y a une heure, ddhm a dit :

They didn’t bother to update things with Mila and her absence but their reflexes with L&M have been the fastest in quite some time 😀😆

they knew L&M were leaving way in advance and mila they have no clue what shes doing

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

They didn’t bother to update things with Mila and her absence but their reflexes with L&M have been the fastest in quite some time 😀😆

They were trying to tell Maksim not to let the door hit him on the way out...

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

38 minutes ago, james deen said:

they knew L&M were leaving way in advance and mila they have no clue what shes doing

They can always contact her and ask what’s going on and if they need to update since their tenant doesn’t care to inform them as it seems …Imagine the “ immunity “ the girls enjoy , after all , how can they fill the beds ? Let them be and who cares.. someone would say that “ bleeding “ from subscriber losses they would try to respect the ones who still pay the product , on the contrary , it’s like invisible people running a project without being able to motivate the girls or in general the tenants ( extra money for the ones that try to show more things , being more generous and so on ) 

So Leia is back to Moscow with her waster of a hired hand; still he’ll be happy having earned his dough lying on his back while Leia has enjoyed herself seeing the sights. So who will be next? Harley and her bf would be a good combination, getting Harley off the sofa bed into her own domain and it would be a nice distraction for Kylie since she is partial to a bit of pussy as well if my memory serves me correctly 🤔🤪

Maxim will be remembered as a man who greatly undermined Leia's value. Leia...
I'll meet a much more energetic man and wait for him to come back. Leia was a very valuable woman. I was very disappointed to see him comforting someone of high value like Leia with his own hands. I'm going to miss you. Leia.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2