Martina & Alberto - home activities (2022) #5

Noldus

7 hours ago, Adalbert said:

Hello Jen, fully agree with what you said. She is not more unpredictable as others.

Thank you Dalbert.

I also want to agree with your earlier post (I think it was you) that she is not an exhibitionist.  I agree but the conversation has been fascinating and what this forum is about.

Those who say you have to be a bit of an exhibitionist to be on RLC have a point.  But also there is a POV that being nude is normal and natural and people are not shy about that which defines Martina.

My contribution to this dialogue (not a discussion which implies winners and losers) is that I am disappointed when Martina masturbates on her tummy.  I would think an exhibitionist would want to show others how turned on she is getting, how wet her pussy is, etc.  Of course this may be a shy aspect for Martina but probably more likely she loves this position for bating.

In this vein, Ulyana is more of an exhibitionist as she positions herself perfectly in front of the cam, spreads her legs super wide, and more or less announces to all of us “watch me fuck this wet cunt till I cum”.  She reminds me of Pam this way but she is more open than Pam.

We don’t see this type of behavior with our beloved Martina.  But it would be so amazing if she surprised us one day.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, girlsfun2 said:

yes Alberto 😕 for fun

Let have fun in life, lucky you Alberto and you don't know it.

Guess your definition of fun isn't everyone's. And not everyone has so many bottles of Porto at home to drink some posts merrily...cheers. 😵

1 hour ago, JenniferMom said:

My contribution to this dialogue (not a discussion which implies winners and losers) is that I am disappointed when Martina masturbates on her tummy.  I would think an exhibitionist would want to show others how turned on she is getting, how wet her pussy is, etc.

She's wanting to show us her ass which she thinks (and knows) is her best asset...

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Adalbert said:

Guess your definition of fun isn't everyone's. And not everyone has so many bottles of Porto at home to drink some posts merrily...cheers. 😵

strange, I really like porto and Spain is a big producer and strange again, where is Martina from...?😆, I have to find a reason.....
I often receive porto wines as a gift, people around me know me well and I like it, before I had a period of scotches, it must be something in my the genes from my british grandfather.