Martina & Alberto - home activities (2022) #5

Noldus

11 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

That won't last long.Β  Alberto busts too quickly.Β Β :biggrin:

well, Martina was in a top shape to dance and tease like that....Amazing and Alberto has done a lot of thing....Amazing

I think that she didn't have the chance to free her libido lately so Alberto is the only oneΒ available and she have to get it out: put the music, be naked and dance and provoke Alberto and be free.

One thing for sure, she like to dance a lot and specially when naked, she is use to that.

And during those night out the weekend, some say "Ah, she only go dancing, nothing more"....well add some drink to the dance + mix the libido...the tall guy or the fat one or Michael (not him againπŸ˜†) have a great show and participate...certainly.

I love seeing her like that but the best was with Nelly....Β Β 

But to be happy like that, there must be some good news for her.......who can make her so happy.....you know what I think.....😎 Have fun

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Adalbert said:

I think there are many other things besides sex that can make us happy ... someone just have to broaden her/his somewhat limited horizon.πŸ˜‰

Yes, there are many other things that can make us happy and you need many other things to have a well rounded life... But there really is no substitute for sex....

3 hours ago, Adalbert said:

I think there are many other things besides sex that can make us happy ... someone just have to broaden her/his somewhat limited horizon.πŸ˜‰

Agree!Β  Seems at this point sex is all Martina and Alberto do, other than walk the dogs. Β Additional outside activities together would tremendously help their sex life; and depending on the activities would help Martina feel as though she is doing more and experiencing life. Β 

It would be nice to see Alberto and Martina go for the occasional bike ride, go to the park, just a bus ride through the city, go to the library and there’s always dinner out.Β 

Has anyone ever seem Alberto bring Martina flowers?

If Alberto could just stop being so boring, so predictable, day in and day out, would not only help their relationship but possibly improve their sex life.Β 
Β 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, tle said:

Yes, there are many other things that can make us happy and you need many other things to have a well rounded life... But there really is no substitute for sex....

I like you tle.

Rediscover the great sexual pleasure and the ultimate tenderness.. with whom Martina livedΒ that ?

What happens if she have the opportunity to experience it again? We do not forget that we are human with need.

We know that nothing can stop Martina. Especially since she did not hesitate to show a great affection to Bohdan including a sexual side (some touching and fully naked to him) to have access to Nelly. After that Bohdan 'agree' to share Nelly and that 'help' from Martina, was helping him to 'control' Nelly, we know how Nelly is mentally

Being a woman, I know very well the power of these gestures. Martina practices it very well, she know it at 200 %. We also saw her do it with the fat guy or other one. And at last, the sending of suggestive nude photos, another variation of these gestures, full control and power here of Martina.

But, there a 'but'. you have to be cautious in those game, , it can back fire...At least, she have the help of Alberto in case of a big problem.Β 

Β 

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1

Already drunk so many glasses of Porto at this time that you're already having such dreams.?.. I'm a little worried. Also it is not Bohdan it is Bogdan. Or of course it could also be that you mean someone else. The great affection for him seems to have escaped my attention at least....furthermore there are no recordings of any sexual acts between the two except in your dreams.πŸ˜΅πŸ˜‚

• Like 2