Comments/Quotes for Pic & Vids Placed Here (2022 / 2023) Gyana & Dantez

StnCld316

On 1/19/2022 at 10:09 AM, StnCld316 said:

Any commenting about the Pictures and Videos is to be placed in this topic.

This saves the Picture & Video Topics to be used for what they were made for posting Pictures & Videos.

Hey @StnCld316 I have a question for you. Why is posting comments on pics and videos not allowed where they are posted? I know you must be sick of this question, but I've never heard why. When I see one, all kinds of nasty stuff pops up in my head I'd like to share. And with all the weirdos like me on here, I'd like to hear what theyre thinking myself. People who aren't interested in comments can jump to the next video and can still be happy. I think it could make the video forums much more interesting. Just wondering, not advocating for it since it's obviously what people on here wanted. Have a good evening!

1 hour ago, ashleyxyz said:

Hey @StnCld316 I have a question for you. Why is posting comments on pics and videos not allowed where they are posted? I know you must be sick of this question, but I've never heard why. When I see one, all kinds of nasty stuff pops up in my head I'd like to share. And with all the weirdos like me on here, I'd like to hear what theyre thinking myself. People who aren't interested in comments can jump to the next video and can still be happy. I think it could make the video forums much more interesting. Just wondering, not advocating for it since it's obviously what people on here wanted. Have a good evening!

There were a few that used the picture and video topics as a conversation piece that was never in relation to the picture and videos in question.  So in order to prevent that the picture and video topics is strictly just for the purpose it was intended for and any question in regard to the picture or video can go into the designated topic for it.

• Like 3

6 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

There were a few that used the picture and video topics as a conversation piece that was never in relation to the picture and videos in question.  So in order to prevent that the picture and video topics is strictly just for the purpose it was intended for and any question in regard to the picture or video can go into the designated topic for it.

spoken like a contract lawyer

• Haha 3
  • Sad 1

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, outofme said:

What has changed? Once upon a time in this forum there were videos and images very ho.. Now not anymore.
I don't understand the reason i will be banned .. The photo is not hot enough?
Is the photo too hot?

I await yours, thank you

If it's a screenshot you have taken RLC will use the coding to identify you & ban you from RLC, you won't be banned from here.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...