B6 - General Topic 2022 # 3 (January / February) Fiora, Harley

1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

Are you saying that you actually enjoyed that? 😬

I watched glances , I said some  days ago that it is too much all the  time g/g and it becomes tired , long are the days that some guys were also added in unpredictable moments / shows ( can’t consider serious the recent thing with Loraine and her friend but it was a change and preferred it that as I said g/g and on and on ) . I wish we had reality but RLC can’t even fill beds , how can we ask then of realistic things when even the tenants don’t seem enjoying their stay and the money they get ? 😔 Hoping for better days and tenants that respect their stay and the people who pay watching , but as we see every month , less and less people pay to watch 😬

• Confused 1

il y a 35 minutes, ddhm a dit :

I watched glances , I said some  days ago that it is too much all the  time g/g and it becomes tired , long are the days that some guys were also added in unpredictable moments / shows ( can’t consider serious the recent thing with Loraine and her friend but it was a change and preferred it that as I said g/g and on and on ) . I wish we had reality but RLC can’t even fill beds , how can we ask then of realistic things when even the tenants don’t seem enjoying their stay and the money they get ? 😔 Hoping for better days and tenants that respect their stay and the people who pay watching , but as we see every month , less and less people pay to watch 😬

these girls could invite guests for a party but choose not too. Rlc is missing a apartment with regular parties and guests since gina and bruno left

7 minutes ago, james deen said:

these girls could invite guests for a party but choose not too. Rlc is missing a apartment with regular parties and guests since gina and bruno left

Carla and Yanai were great also , plus , they were locals . If they are still together , this apartment and the way their life was , would be perfect .. but 😔 .. A lot of things can happen in all of the apartments , but the tenants simply miss motivation .. it’s a general problem for over a year now , it is for me like RLC isn’t providing to the tenants what they believe they deserve and the tenants have reduced a lot of their activities . Let’s hope that some changes that are rumored to be in the horizon to change the dynamics and the momentum , we will be all benefited in the end 😇

7 minutes ago, james deen said:

its very strange that olivia and ulyana both take turns sleeping on the bed when they sleep over but harleys stuck on the sofa

Also , I can’t remember anything happening between Ulyana / Harley , it is almost always Fiora / Ulyana .. lots of paradoxes .. 

il y a 1 minute, ddhm a dit :

Also , I can’t remember anything happening between Ulyana / Harley , it is almost always Fiora / Ulyana .. lots of paradoxes .. 

ulyana hasnt done a show with anybody apart from fiora ( i dont know if i count dani or not) not even witn radi

3 minutes ago, james deen said:

ulyana hasnt done a show with anybody apart from fiora ( i dont know if i count dani or not) not even witn radi

You are right , with Dani was a strange and unpredictable evening with that guy .. 

• Like 1