B4 - General Topic 2022 # 12 (January)

Il y a 1 heure, Sergio a ditΒ :

I would like to congratulate Ulyana, she is the only girl who is not dragged into these fucking shows, orchestrated by the plastic girl

she is the only one that has not done any shows with radi for some reason but some of her shows with fiora are the most over exaggerated bs ive seen on rlc

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

52 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Just like her bates.

I think Ulyana’s masturbations are the ones which reflect to pure wild pleasure like having sex and not just lay down , relax and play with her emotions .. She loves sex but she can’t have it as it seems at the moment , at least with the frequency a woman of her age could have . Therefore , there are these wild toy rides for sex replacement and the times she uses her fingers , it is when she actually does it mostly for herself and then as a show , that’s what I believe at least . Fingers for herself and the fans , the toys mostly for fans imagination and sex substitution and lastly for herself .Β 
Β 

With that being said , I think that there’s no one else ( except Leora but there it is calculated and addiction as this is what Leora knows to do better as she’s not any special sex performer ) who offers her way of doing things , she knows how to reach climax fast enough ( that means she knows where she wants to be touched and what makes her β€œcrazy β€œ ) , if you think , only Holly seems to be the one that will do it for her own self pleasure most of the times and then Karol . Daniela seems like having stress and she’s very fast when she does , Radislava I don’t comment , Loraine I don’t watch , Olivia does it for the people as she can β€œ live β€œ without toys / fingers and she would prefer the normal action ( that’s why the shows ) and then the twins that will lay down with the same procedure and no emotion actually , Mila that is also emotionless and that’s it πŸ˜‚Β 
Β 

Conclusion and as I see it , Ulyana loves sex , she knows how to fuck a man and how to be fucked by a man and some of the best actions , if not the best , could be seen only by her . It is a pity that she’s β€œ quiet β€œ and not searching for fun - at least of what we have seen so far as she had this one guy and another one when she initially entered the villa who was rubbing her under the blankets - but I think that as soon as the apartment thing and big problem is solved , we can sit back and enjoy the ride πŸ˜‚πŸ€£ My personal preference , as in real life , has always been women who love sex and β€œ transform β€œ while in bed with someone , they love to give pleasure and also receiving and there are only two women in whole RLC who do this , Ulyana and Masha πŸ˜‡

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, james deen said:

she is the only one that has not done any shows with radi for some reason but some of her shows with fiora are the most over exaggerated bs ive seen on rlc

Maybe it's not clear yet, but, to me Radislava stays on the dick, obviously Ulyana is a showgirl, but she doesn't perform every hour.