Leora - Home Activities (2022) #11

Brokk!

41 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

Can one of you explain the door system in Europe?  Do they have two doors which is strange to me. Someone on the forum said their is a staircase accessible from the apartment. The European doors and latches are very different to what we have in the states.

Max, yes there is a staircase accessible to the apartment. With the doorway to it being on the balcony side of the kitchen, to the right of the intercom and bell.

Now I will speculate a bit. The elevator most likely serves apartments one both sides of the elevator. With it having compatible doors on both sides of the elevator itself. First of all the apartment complex has 24 hour security at the entrance lobby. Next all that has to be done is the floor levels being different on one side of the elevator, than on the other side. All that is needed after that, is that the elevator door is key card operated, and will only open the door to the apartment, on either side with the card carried by that tenant. With the elevators vertical position having to match that of what is coded into the card. With the elevator operating in an enclosed cage. With matching doors on the cage, and the apartment floor.  But the cage door will not open, unless the elevator is at that apartments level. Controlled by both electronic, and mechanical switches.

My guess is that there is no access around the cage from either side of the elevator. Which, to me , explains why there is no concern on Leora's part regarding the security of her apartment. While she is away from the apartment. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

10 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

Thanks Pulo and ddhm for the explainations.  I haven't been to Europe for over 55 years. A lot has changed.

Bloody hell you must have been in a pram or with a baby mule smugglers 

• Haha 1

47 minutes ago, ddhm said:

It’s very rare and kind of luxury to be in an apartment that the balcony provides also an emergency door . I have traveled nearly in whole Europe , apartments have the normal entrance door and that’s it . But  on each floor , it is essential that except an elevator , there’s an emergency staircase in case of fire , but not so many have it , usually the new constructions after mid 00s have it . 

In general , in Europe , you enter the block apartment , there’s a lobby , an elevator taking you on each floor and side staircase in case the elevator is out of order , that’s how it works 😇😇

The stairway door is entered from the kitchen. The door is to the right of the intercom phone, and bell.  Your in general, does not include the exceptions of all the floors of a given section of the apartment complex, being on the same level. Which I have reason to believe they are not, in this case. Considering the offset in the living room that the couch is on. With I am willing to bet the wall behind the couch, is also the wall of the neighboring apartment. Although with the floors being at a different level.  With the elevator being in the offset in the living room to the entry door of the apartment. The stairwell being in the offset in the corner of the kitchen.

But, I am willing to bet that you have never done maintenance in a building, with the access to the elevator cage, being only, from on top of the elevator car!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, scutus said:

Max, yes there is a staircase accessible to the apartment. With the doorway to it being on the balcony side of the kitchen, to the right of the intercom and bell.

Now I will speculate a bit. The elevator most likely serves apartments one both sides of the elevator. With it having compatible doors on both sides of the elevator itself. First of all the apartment complex has 24 hour security at the entrance lobby. Next all that has to be done is the floor levels being different on one side of the elevator, than on the other side. All that is needed after that, is that the elevator door is key card operated, and will only open the door to the apartment, on either side with the card carried by that tenant. With the elevators vertical position having to match that of what is coded into the card. With the elevator operating in an enclosed cage. With matching doors on the cage, and the apartment floor.  But the cage door will not open, unless the elevator is at that apartments level. Controlled by both electronic,and mechanical switches.

My guess is that there is no access around the cage from either side of the elevator. Which, to me , explains why there is no concern on Leora's part regarding the security of her apartment. While she is away from the apartment. 

✔️

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, StnCld316 said:

It's all just done out of humor.   That's what the forum lacks is people not having a sense of Ha Ha.   

Just have a laugh and don't take anything seriously.

Well said, and I agree you miserable fucker ! 🤣🤪

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, blue is the colour said:

Judging by the height from the balcony viewing outwards I would guess that Leora is on the second or third floor.

The patio view of the trees would agree with you

The people below on the side walk can sure hear every moan and cumming

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1