Leora - Home Activities (2022) #11

Brokk!

7 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

nothing i say can be taken serious now because how can it. I don't blame anyone for not taking on board stuff now because in just one move on one night she has blown it all out the water. No, she will never have any visitors because of her way of life etc etc.....And look. One visit from one random bird is all it takes. thanks leora. see you everyone

You are being to hard on yourself slipper, after two years of not having any friends visiting we all thought she would never have any, not just you. It's my opinion she finally found a friend she got to know well enough and could trust enough to tell her what she really does for a living and decided to have her over for a visit. I will admit having a visitor after all this time caught everyone by surprise. I just hope the lady comes back more often.

• Upvote 3

In my opinion, this was a one time happening. I doubt the lady will be back, nor do I believe there will be any others to follow. Everyone here has gone out of their heads for no reason, even though it is unusual, over a one time happening.

52 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Looks like Leora is about to hire her replacement for Malia for more fake cam show garbage. 

I got the same impression like she was almost interviewing her.  Then the girl got her coat back on grabbed her stuff and left.  I take that as a no

• Haha 3

40 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

nothing i say can be taken serious now because how can it. I don't blame anyone for not taking on board stuff now because in just one move on one night she has blown it all out the water. No, she will never have any visitors because of her way of life etc etc.....And look. One visit from one random bird is all it takes. thanks leora. see you everyone

You have done nothing wrong, don't worry about it.   

Her  friend is like douche , she is not from the area and nothing to do with her local girl friends .  It was only planned late this afternoon that she would come to the apartment ,  (I translated the phone call  talking to paul earlier) 

Oh btw 'muppet family'  i gave the name douche ,  as at the time the girls were watching a tv series ' Lucifer'  where a character was named ' Detective Douche ' ,   i named him  too stop  the spanish waiter  (the one that sends  pictures of the leora and malia  in private messages trying to get information )  keep telling everyone part of his  real name . 

• Thanks 7
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

I think Gemini as there is an element of fun in the name. Being Malia's twin.

I hope she comes back  or become a regular visitor  , I simply believe that Leora could be all better with herself when ( as she proved today ) she would be able and embrace her current life in Prague and manage to show it to others than hiding ..I can’t many times think how she could keep on going with such a way of life and I hope she has a bit of relief today that she opened herself even a bit or a lot ( I personally don’t care what they discussed as what matters is the company , socializing and finally her portable devices not being for once her most loyal friends ) . 

Gemini is a good characterization but I don’t think it exists as a name .. in any case , if the members here decide like that , full support for easier talks 😇

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I hope she comes back  or become a regular visitor  , I simply believe that Leora could be all better with herself when ( as she proved today ) she would be able and embrace her current life in Prague and manage to show it to others than hiding ..I can’t many times think how she could keep on going with such a way of life and I hope she has a bit of relief today that she opened herself even a bit or a lot ( I personally don’t care what they discusses as what matters is the company , socializing and finally her portable devices not not being for once her most loyal friends ) . 

Gemini is a good characterization but I don’t think it exists as a name .. in any case , if the members here decide like that , full support for easier talks 😇

I was in and out and didn't catch everything, but, I did see the gal look at the bathroom cam and saw her body language in the guestroom and saw her grab her toothpaste and leave with her backpack. Unless a translator knows otherwise is that I think the gal came to stay and got uncomfortable and took her toys and left.  Hope I'm wrong, don't find if I am wrong but seems that is what I saw.

• Haha 3
  • Confused 1

4 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

Hey Aussie, don't be so hard on yourself. I consider myself an expert skier. But I've tried to teach friends to ski and I cant. A pro giving a lesson knows how to explain how to ski,  knows the little things that make a ski lesson understandable. I imagine to a much more difficult degree learning a language must be. So you might not be as big of a boob as you think you are. Than again......   😂

Cheers, I'm harder on myself than I should be,

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Max Ragnar said:

I was in and out and didn't catch everything, but, I did see the gal look at the bathroom cam and saw her body language in the guestroom and saw her grab her toothpaste and leave with her backpack. Unless a translator knows otherwise is that I think the gal came to stay and got uncomfortable and took her toys and left.  Hope I'm wrong, don't find if I am wrong but seems that is what I saw.

You evidently were out, more than you were in. Did you see the stack of clothes that Leora laid out on the end of the couch. Did you see her trying on coats that Leora offered her. You also did not mention that Leora put the stack of clothes that was on the couch, and the two coats she selected of those that Leora offered her.

If the "toys" as you describe them were the objects laying by the small red, and white open unzipped bag, on the couch.  They were cosmetics a small white tube about chap stick size, a larger pink tube of some kind of salve, a dark grey small bottle with a shiny cap lying on its side possibly nail polish, and a nearly empty squeeze white tube that was something Leora was showing her. As for who packed those items, the red and white bag, plus the stack of clothes into a large white plastic bag at 00:24:22 to 00:24:50. It was Leora who bagged them up. Plus put two coats in a brown paper delivery type sack, and carried them out for her. As they both exited the apartment.

The way you have worded you post. You are insinuating that she grabbed her toothpaste, and her backpack and almost ran out of the apartment. 

You did not mention that she used the toilet twice, and washed her hands in the bathroom twice. You did not mention that she, and Leora talked while eating pizza, with Leora serving her tea. Then she had a piece of cheesecake,  plus she and Leora both ate some oranges. 

In the duration of the five plus hours that she, and Leora talked . All of which can be documented by using replay. Instead of twisted interpretations, to suit ones whim !

It does not require a translator to relate what one sees with their eyes. Perhaps more accurate viewing would result in more accurate posting. 

You have a right to your opinion. But when your opinion becomes an obliteration of the facts. Occasionally your opinion will be challenged. As it has been in this case.

• Like 4
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 6

35 minutes ago, scutus said:

You evidently were out, more than you were in. Did you see the stack of clothes that Leora laid out on the end of the couch. Did you see her trying on coats that Leora offered her. You also did not mention that Leora put the stack of clothes that was on the couch, and the two coats she selected of those that Leora offered her.

If the "toys" as you describe them were the objects laying by the small red, and white open unzipped bag, on the couch.  They were cosmetics a small white tube about chap stick size, a larger pink tube of some kind of salve, a dark grey small bottle with a shiny cap lying on its side possibly nail polish, and a nearly empty squeeze white tube that was something Leora was showing her. As for who packed those items, the red and white bag, plus the stack of clothes into a large white plastic bag at 00:24:22 to 00:24:50. It was Leora who bagged them up. Plus put two coats in a brown paper delivery type sack, and carried them out for her. As they both exited the apartment.

The way you have worded you post. You are insinuating that she grabbed her toothpaste, and her backpack and almost ran out of the apartment. 

You did not mention that she used the toilet twice, and washed her hands in the bathroom twice. You did not mention that she, and Leora talked while eating pizza, with Leora serving her tea. Then she had a piece of cheesecake,  plus she and Leora both ate some oranges. 

In the duration of the five plus hours that she, and Leora talked . All of which can be documented by using replay. Instead of twisted interpretations, to suit ones whim !

It does not require a translator to relate what one sees with their eyes. Perhaps more accurate viewing would result in more accurate posting. 

You have a right to your opinion. But when your opinion becomes an obliteration of the facts. Occasionally your opinion will be challenged. As it has been in this case.

Easy, Bud, you made a lot of sense and filled in the blanks I missed. I only commented after a very limited viewing. Thanks for filling me in, appreciate it.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2