In the bathroom to do the mustache (🪒

exit 

With jeans and a sweater and jacket

👖👕🧥

sleeping outside the apartment 

Must be at friend's house 

far 08:35 It did not arrive yet 

• Thanks 1

Her lady guest left at 12.20 a.m. It was stated she cam by tram. I have checked the Prague tourist tram time table and the last trams stop at mid-night. So she probably drove her car.

If Leora arrives at 10-10.30 a.m. this will be the 4th time this has happened I have observed which means guess who.

If I arranged to stay over a friends I would take a wash bag and a dressing gown or jim-jams. Leora likes to rough it he, he.

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, blue is the colour said:

Her lady guest left at 12.20 a.m. It was stated she cam by tram. I have checked the Prague tourist tram time table and the last trams stop at mid-night. So she probably drove her car.

If Leora arrives at 10-10.30 a.m. this will be the 4th time this has happened I have observed which means guess who.

If I arranged to stay over a friends I would take a wash bag and a dressing gown or jim-jams. Leora likes to rough it he, he.

It’s reasonable to assume that having been in Prague for over two years she being a healthy sexual woman has had the occasional portion of “ man meat”  in one or all of her orifices during that time.

Its also reasonable to assume that Leora is not a “one night stand .“ So it follows that she has some sort of sexual and social relationship with either a man or woman, I would guess a man.

She doesn’t need to take a tooth brush or clothing to change into as she has another small wardrobe at that persons location.

Its also reasonable to assume that she would be showing her body to someone, because it is stated that she has shaved her strip off again, supporting my theory that her companion is not a lover of hair on his food, so she swallows her principles and turns herself into a clone of all the other bimbos that revert to a child’s genitalia and put it on show like a butchers display cabinet.

I think this is a reasonable assessment of the situation, unless anyone has another angle.😇

• Upvote 3

30 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

It’s reasonable to assume that having been in Prague for over two years she being a healthy sexual woman has had the occasional portion of “ man meat”  in one or all of her orifices during that time.

Its also reasonable to assume that Leora is not a “one night stand .“ So it follows that she has some sort of sexual and social relationship with either a man or woman, I would guess a man.

She doesn’t need to take a tooth brush or clothing to change into as she has another small wardrobe at that persons location.

Its also reasonable to assume that she would be showing her body to someone, because it is stated that she has shaved her strip off again, supporting my theory that her companion is not a lover of hair on his food, so she swallows her principles and turns herself into a clone of all the other bimbos that revert to a child’s genitalia and put it on show like a butchers display cabinet.

I think this is a reasonable assessment of the situation, unless anyone has another angle.😇

I like leora With pubic hair ! 

Shaved looks like a bald man 

• Like 1

It was till recently that posts indicated that Leora’s boyfriend was out of the “‘equation “ ( again ) … why are  theories resurfaced  that she spent the night at this guy’s place and not anywhere else ? I guess she will phone Paul and let him know where she spent the night so the speculations cool down 🤓😏

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

It was till recently that posts indicated that Leora’s boyfriend was out of the “‘equation “ ( again ) … why are  theories resurfaced  that she spent the night at this guy’s place and not anywhere else ? I guess she will phone Paul and let him know where she spent the night so the speculations cool down 🤓😏

Like quite a few other of your insinuations or speculations, that sarcastic guess is probably wrong as well.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5