Leora - Home Activities (2022) #14

Brokk!

3 hours ago, GAG-HER said:

✔️    90% van de vertalingen van gisteravond waren fout. Het feest waar ze het over heeft was toen de meisjes twee flessen champagne dronken en beiden ook te gek dansten MJ etc.  

Leora kreeg Barcelona aangeboden als ze niet van Praag hield, daarom volgde ze in het begin Spaanse lessen, maar ze werd al snel verliefd op Praag en besloot minstens 5 jaar te blijven. 

Ze heeft het er vaak over gehad om met paul en haar vriendinnen (vooral barcelona) naar spanje op vakantie te gaan, ze heeft familie in spanje. 

Praag heeft ook heel veel Oekraïners en Russen.

Zien we Paul ooit nog terug?

4 hours ago, GAG-HER said:

✔️   90%  of last nights translations were wrong.    The party she mentions was when the girls drank two bottles of champagne and both danced crazy too MJ etc.  

Leora was offered barcelona if she didnt like prague,  that's why she was doing spanish lessons at the beginning, but she soon fell in love with prague and decided to stay for 5 years at least. 

She has talked about going to spain on holiday loads of times with paul and her girlfriends (especially barcelona) , she  has family in spain. 

Also prague has loads of ukrainians as well as russians.

✔✔👌

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

2 hours ago, GAG-HER said:

They were making plans that we do see him yes,  but we will see if it all goes to plan.  

I remember  Paul shitting himself when he was called up for army training maybe  he might be going to Prague via Ukraine 

29 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Good for him...there is somebody out there for everyone and there is not a snowball's chance in hell I would ever travel out of the country for a piece of ass!

You would if was mine😛

• Haha 1