Leora - Home Activities (2022) #15

Brokk!

14 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

She's shy, wants to be there and doesn't know how to act. Not really comfortable yet.  But her bra did come off knowing there are cameras.

Leora bought Coke. Oh, well, the longest journey starts with one step.

She years younger than Leora.

How young,only see blurred pictures need picture  or video for a friend

1 minute ago, philo said:

Leora is likely looking for a submissive. The similarities between the physical appearance of the guest and Malia are not lost on Leora I'm sure. In spite of how Leora sometimes treated Malia, her physical attraction to Malia must have been strong. Otherwise, why consider someone who resembles her so much as a replacement? Leora's attitude towards Malia changed when she found out that Malia was not a submissive, but, in fact was very strong willed. She screamed at her once when Malia refused to do as she said.  If my theory is correct, Leora will be trying to test her ability for dominance over the guest before making a commitment. Even if the guest is not submissive, I suggest she should play along. She will get the best ride of her young life.

Strange how she picked a boyfriend who could have been a clone of Paul, and now a girlfriend who it’s suggested is a possible clone of Malia.

42 minutes ago, philo said:

Leora is likely looking for a submissive. The similarities between the physical appearance of the guest and Malia are not lost on Leora I'm sure. In spite of how Leora sometimes treated Malia, her physical attraction to Malia must have been strong. Otherwise, why consider someone who resembles her so much as a replacement? Leora's attitude towards Malia changed when she found out that Malia was not a submissive, but, in fact was very strong willed. She screamed at her once when Malia refused to do as she said.  If my theory is correct, Leora will be trying to test her ability for dominance over the guest before making a commitment. Even if the guest is not submissive, I suggest she should play along. She will get the best ride of her young life.

Ye, yes and yes

• Haha 1