Leora - Home Activities (2022) #15

Brokk!

3rd visit in one  week when the girl named Leora had made her apartment a place to be visited only by 3 and people who she knew almost a lifetime .. welcome to the similar to Malia looking girl , someone should be wondering why this big change 😁 Well , let’s see if this girl is in a process of casting , every time something more and most probably overnighting today .. excellent new approach from Leora , maybe too tired of the double life and trying to keep the balance . Welcome 😇

• Haha 1

Leora knows how to market herself. The addition of this new friend to her apartment will add hundreds of new subscribers for her and RLC. I speak from experience as one who cancelled my subscription once she went solo to now renewing a premium subscription to see where all this progresses. I'm sure Leora has identified this friend as someone who would be open to become closer physically otherwise she wouldn't be here.

1 minute ago, NewYorkJoe said:

Leora knows how to market herself. The addition of this new friend to her apartment will add hundreds of new subscribers for her and RLC. I speak from experience as one who cancelled my subscription once she went solo to now renewing a premium subscription to see where all this progresses. I'm sure Leora has identified this friend as someone who would be open to become closer physically otherwise she wouldn't be here.

Do not do it just yet Joe

4 minutes ago, NewYorkJoe said:

Jump in haste, repent at leisure !

Leora would be a chess master, she is already 3-4 moves ahead of you in her mind.

I won’t waste my money and time on another charade, unless positive action takes place first.