Leora - Home Activities (2022) #16

piedpiper1968

14 minutes ago, philo said:

I think I will sign off. I thought this thread was going well for a time but I no longer think so.

I encourage others, if any are interested, to go back and review from the beginning. See where it went off the rails. I may serve to be instructive for future conversations.

I find do not argue with any one carry on and no need to prove anything and if any one picks holes in what you say just ignore it and carry on. I hope you liked the three different photos of L and M kissing but no tongues ha, ha.

Anyway dinner has arrived.

Cheer up life is to short.

• Haha 1

Leora's left hand is between her legs and readjusted several times.  Using thumb to stroke her thighs but is moving the little finger against her snatch. Now she changed legs and her hands are busy with food.

Not a big deal but she did do her typical rub while watching TV without getting caught. Very slow movements

8 minutes ago, Miraguy said:

I'm with Philo, this forum has gone off the rails. No one on here is making any sense. The apartment has gone off the rails too, so I'm going to go do something constructive with my time.

Some great advise for us all. I'm going to live a while.  Many things to do

3 hours ago, philo said:

I have been closely following the guest's eyes from the vantage of camera #2It seems that she keeps looking at Leora's tits. If this is intentional and Leora picks up on it, I expect Leora will find a way to flash her nipples to her. (Just my hopes...not a prediction), LOL

When Malia was living with her she was able to take their physical relationship only so far because of their history of having a genuine friendship before RLC. With this new girl, Dalia, Leora will be able to have the same type of girl/girl activities which takes place in the other apartments. Once this happens Leora's apartment will consistently own a super majority of both live and replay viewership. 

• Upvote 1