Leora - Home Activities (2022) #16

piedpiper1968

5 minutes ago, blue is the colour said:

Guest has black panties on and I wonder if she is on her monthly cycle.

No ! She came by car or tram, didn’t read about a bicycle,  tricycle or unicycle come to that matter.

• Haha 5

59 minutes ago, philo said:

What was always puzzling to me was how Leora avoided any emotional display towards Malia. I don't think there was ever kissing of any kind (friendly or romantic or sexual), even during or after the heaviest mutual masturbation sessions.

The first time on June 24th 2020 Malia held Leora  as she was bated. Many other times at first Malia showed a close affection In May 2020 but waited on Leora. Malia seemed smitten with Leora but lost a lot of emotion later.  There were bate moments of real enthusiasm and care.

1 minute ago, Max Ragnar said:

The first time on June 24th 2020 Malia held Leora  as she was bated. Many other times at first Malia showed a close affection In May 2020 but waited on Leora. Malia seemed smitten with Leora but lost a lot of emotion later.  There were bate moments of real enthusiasm and care.

I agree, and hope to see that and more in the future...perhaps with the new guest.

43 minutes ago, philo said:

I have been closely following the guest's eyes from the vantage of camera #2It seems that she keeps looking at Leora's tits. If this is intentional and Leora picks up on it, I expect Leora will find a way to flash her nipples to her. (Just my hopes...not a prediction), LOL

Leora is giving her ample opportunities to show her ass and the girl has looked. Leora is grooming her and playing the knowledgeable older woman. I am not implying Leora caring about her as a lover but Leora can see the potential for bucks and regardless of what may say on this forum, Leora has a taste for women. Not a Lesbian but one who enjoys being touched, bated and vice versa. Young stuff who she can control is a perfect toy for Leora.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Never ceases to amaze how some visitors of this site seem to have quite vivid imaginations. Some so much so, perhaps they would be good at writing fictional stories.

Each person interprets what they see in different ways I guess, with sometimes more wishful thinking than fact influencing their account of things.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Max Ragnar said:

Leora is giving her ample opportunities to show her ass and the girl has looked. Leora is grooming her and playing the knowledgeable older woman. I am not implying Leora caring about her as a lover but Leora can see the potential for bucks and regardless of what may say on this forum, Leora has a taste for women. Not a Lesbian but one who enjoys being touched, bated and vice versa. Young stuff who she can control is a perfect toy for Leora.

I agree, again. The people who yell fake are only trying to distract with word play. I have yet to hear an explanation of how Leora and Malia were able to make fake juice run out of their fake pussies while they were fake rubbing each other. LOL

• Sad 1