Leora - Home Activities (2022) #16

piedpiper1968

1 minute ago, Max Ragnar said:

Gosh,  let me grab the handkerchief. It's exactly the way I felt. Not sarcasm but really.  Something about that once skinny girl that draws you in and keeps you until this very day.  No longer jail bait* but a DESIRABLE!!! woman.

*Jailbait might be a good name for the newbie First name Xenia (common spelling) last name Jailbait.

I haven't followed her for 5 years. Hardly watch. Watched for a while when Malia first joined but when it became nothing but a show I stopped. Doesn't diminish the fact she was the reason I joined. These days I want her to make a contribution to society as she is a smart woman, and we need smart women to make more significant contributions. 

12 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

I haven't followed her for 5 years. Hardly watch. Watched for a while when Malia first joined but when it became nothing but a show I stopped. Doesn't diminish the fact she was the reason I joined. These days I want her to make a contribution to society as she is a smart woman, and we need smart women to make more significant contributions. 

So do many of us. Butt (pun intended) who will replace her?

8 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

Leora would be a chess master, she is already 3-4 moves ahead of you in her mind.

I won’t waste my money and time on another charade, unless positive action takes place first.

7 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

I would imagine it is having the desired effect with the thumbnails, and replays.🤪🤣🤣

And there's your answer J. That's the only reason why. Another Pawn.

Her Czech Mate indeed!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

28 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

And there's your answer J. That's the only reason why. Another Pawn.

Her Czech Mate indeed!

Leora is very attractive, not the most beautiful. But when she is aroused and cums then she becomes a sensational treasure. Her ability for attention is apparent but not used for her real benefit. Short term yes; long term absolutely not. She uses all for her advancement.  That alone will mean her eventual downfall unless she wakes up and thinks about her future.

She has money and no responsibility but money is meaningless in life without respect. We don't respect her we enjoy her uninhibited sexuality. Watching her is a drug.  One day she will figure out that that she is a sex object that used it to make money at the cost of having a happy life..

Honestly, and honesty is always the best policy, is that I like many of us, am a moth in her flame. Deny it. If so why are you on this forum?

Leora thinks she is the commander of her life. For the next few years she is.

She is the chess master winning the next few games but Leora you have no idea where your life is headed. Keep it up and you will even lose Paul. 

I'm not moralizing I'm  speaking from experience. The people you play on and use won't be there for you when your house of cards falls.  Not even Paul. not even the dogs you want to help.

• Confused 1

Well , no matter what happens with this girl , since  Malia’s adventure hasn’t been developing well ( which was really easy to be predicted when she decided major life changes ) and  there’s always the possibility that she rejoins at a certain point  , it would be fun then  to have Leora , Malia and Malia alike , all three of them sharing a coffee or smoking shisha in the balcony …Back to the future it is 😎

good Morning _ Bonjour

good evening 

great tuesday everyone

good work

01/02/2022        01/February/2022

Good morning Beautiful girls 

Leora and sexy girl

👸👯

🐨👯 🌟🐈 😉🐎🦝🐿️🦍🗼💀🐊😁 😈🐶 🦨 🔭 ✈️ 🕵️👨‍🍳🌶️🏍️ patou gag-her brokk! nenemoh7 hard on chris gregg nic marco 6742 howard taxio miraguy spying1 Pete1960 max ste

• Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Well , no matter what happens with this girl , since  Malia’s adventure hasn’t been developing well ( which was really easy to be predicted when she decided major life changes ) and  there’s always the possibility that she rejoins at a certain point  , it would be fun then  to have Leora , Malia and Malia alike , all three of them sharing a coffee or smoking shisha in the balcony …Back to the future it is 😎

Maybe Leora is leaving and she's grooming the potential tenant.  :biggrin:

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1