Leora - Home Activities (2022) #16

piedpiper1968

1 minute ago, blue is the colour said:

ddhm spewing the same old shit.

I am sorry you don’t agree , this mean I can’t “ spew the same old shit “ and others can “ spew the same things “ daily ? Come on , try to be fair with your judgements and not focus on one and only post I made . The last days people speak and speak and speak and suddenly when I appear to make a comment your concentrate your fire on mine , oh well  , as you wish . 

• Like 1

I'm thinking that whomever posed the theory about the guest being on her period may be right. It is certainly consistent with her behavior. It may also help explain why Leora is not moving forward with any discernible agenda to advance a relationship. 

• Haha 4

21 minutes ago, philo said:

Some must think that they are somehow most worthy of getting others to provide proof to them of a claim. Where does that kind of thinking come from.  It could come from a life time of entitlement, where other people are actually required to satisfy the fantasy of their own authority. Or, it could come from their actual work experience, where, as some kind of governmentally authorized force perhaps, they could require people to have to satisfy claims that they make. I once had to do that in court. But to spend time trying to prove to someone that when rubbed upon, a pussy will secrete and flow with vaginal secretions is an absurdity. I would much rather debate whether bears shit in the woods. 

It’s called quite simply “ Put up or shut up “ 

All you pontificating doesn’t disguise the fact that you have come up short and you are trying to cover your shortfall by trying to psychoanalyse me……Unsuccessfully I might add..🤣

Good try, but when in a hole “ stop digging “

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, philo said:

I'm thinking that whomever posed the theory about the guest being on her period may be right. It is certainly consistent with her behavior. It may also help explain why Leora is not moving forward with any discernible agenda to advance a relationship. 

Me - O only 10 cm apart.

I love it when people keep talking and by doing so expose their cognitive process so that it may be judged by the masses. I'm watching people do that every day with covid. The fact that they may not be very bright has never occurred to them so they keep on and on, thinking they are being impressive, notwithstanding the absurdity of their argument. 

• Haha 3

Just now, philo said:

I love it when people keep talking and by doing so expose their cognitive process so that it may be judged by the masses. I'm watching people do that every day with covid. The fact that they may not be very bright has never occurred to them so they keep on and on, thinking they are being impressive, notwithstanding the absurdity of their argument. 

Then take my advise and stop doing it…Simple !

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

11 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I am sorry you don’t agree , this mean I can’t “ spew the same old shit “ and others can “ spew the same things “ daily ? Come on , try to be fair with your judgements and not focus on one and only post I made . The last days people speak and speak and speak and suddenly when I appear to make a comment your concentrate your fire on mine , oh well  , as you wish . 

That's why I stay clear of this thread DD...🙄