B5 General Topic 2022 #4 (February) - Kylie & Rus and Tata

6 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

Will it be a problem to explain briefly the incident that happened in B4

I have posted at the B4 topic with time frames also .. a “ common thief “ ( very aggressive  and without fear as the lights were on nearly everywhere and 4 girls Radi, Dani, Holly, Loraine were all in the villa ) entered the villa , he managed to go inside and he was sneaking  in Loraine’s room and O/U room . He didn’t take anything , most probably he was searching for money , maybe  thinking it is a villa and he could find lots of cash .. A CC member posted by the time it was happening but few took notice as the attention was in B6 and Martina’s place . Radislava informed the girls around 23:55 by reading the forum here most probably and checking most probably also some videos with the replay option .Apartment went UM around 00:05 till 01:54 more or less .

• Thanks 2

5 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I have posted at the B4 topic with time frames also .. a “ common thief “ ( very aggressive  and without fear as the lights were on nearly everywhere and 4 girls Radi, Dani, Holly, Loraine were all in the villa ) entered the villa , he managed to go inside and he was sneaking  in Loraine’s room and O/U room . He didn’t take anything , most probably he was searching for money , maybe  thinking it is a villa and he could find lots of cash .. A CC member posted by the time it was happening but few took notice as the attention was in B6 and Martina’s place . Radislava informed the girls around 23:55 by reading the forum here most probably and checking most probably also some videos with the replay option .Apartment went UM around 00:05 till 01:54 more or less .

I don't know how safe they will feel after today or if they will still want to live there. I have to think he got in so easily because nobody goes around to check to make sure all doors are locked before they go to bed.

Just now, jetlag8 said:

I don't know how safe they will feel after today or if they will still want to live there. I have to think he got in so easily because nobody goes around to check to make sure all doors are locked before they go to bed.

The girls seemed calm when the apartment went back online a bit before 02:00 , kind of the incident being solved or figured out .Loraine , who was the one that “ should be peeing in her pants “ 😬 because the burger spent most  of the time  searching her room with next door  Radislava laying on her bed , she sleeps like every night . Holly the same and only Daniela with lights on Radislava who seemed the most worried when the girls were left alone in their rooms . Still , Fior sleeps in the LR for the night but we will see during the weekend how all this will be appearing on cameras .

4 minutes ago, ddhm said:

The girls seemed calm when the apartment went back online a bit before 02:00 , kind of the incident being solved or figured out .Loraine , who was the one that “ should be peeing in her pants “ 😬 because the burger spent most  of the time  searching her room with next door  Radislava laying on her bed , she sleeps like every night . Holly the same and only Daniela with lights on Radislava who seemed the most worried when the girls were left alone in their rooms . Still , Fior sleeps in the LR for the night but we will see during the weekend how all this will be appearing on cameras .

I still think anybody who comes into that apartment when he knows there are several people home is someone who likely has mental issues, and that in itself would be a concern. There is also the chance he has been watching them for awhile walking around half naked in the kitchen and knows it's only girls that live there and thought they would be an easy target.

Some personal real life moments of Olivia and Ulyana shared on cameras with a kind of a video clip by Olivia , proving of course what the majority knows , that she can rhyme and sing 😇 very nice 

5 minutes ago, jetlag8 said:

I still think anybody who comes into that apartment when he knows there are several people home is someone who likely has mental issues, and that in itself would be a concern. There is also the chance he has been watching them for awhile walking around half naked in the kitchen and knows it's only girls that live there and thought they would be an easy target.

Yes , all possibilities can be a fact …let’s hope it’s not happening  again , the last time there was an incident  was during Lucian and Rama were tenants and visiting the villa when a guy made a scene  at the BBQ area and ending not in a nice way again .

1 minute ago, esanders9863 said:

Oh my God I just watched the replay of this guy casing out Loraine's room, I cannot believe this guy knows he was on camera and can be identified

It will be interesting to see if RLC does anything to make the villa more safe. If this guy does not care that he was on camera, that's the part that concerns me.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Some personal real life moments of Olivia and Ulyana shared on cameras with a kind of a video clip by Olivia , proving of course what the majority knows , that she can rhyme and sing 😇 very nice 

impossible because it's a GoV/Cov apartment and tenants 🤣

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, jetlag8 said:

It will be interesting to see if RLC does anything to make the villa more safe. If this guy does not care that he was on camera, that's the part that concerns me.

Maybe they will learn to lock up!
The Key Good Luck GIF by Barbara Pozzi

• Like 1