Leora - Home Activities (2022) #18

7 minutes ago, blue is the colour said:

LB rules supreme (8 months and friends my ass) !!!!

That the relationship has changed is undoubted. On the phone they almost never speak and even with the exits they are reduced to a minimum. We have to see what close friends means...it can have different meanings.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

That the relationship has changed is undoubted. On the phone they almost never speak and even with the exits they are reduced to a minimum. We have to see what close friends means...it can have different meanings.

Probably met on Wednesday back Thursday. She speaks to who when in the toilet then outside then there are texts sms. So if the apartment is empty till tomorrow ????

Have you noticed that when she has finnished a bate her phone goes nuts with messages and she replys back loads of texts so who, what does that mean !!!

Detective Blue signing out. 😎

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, blue is the colour said:

Probably met on Wednesday back Thursday. She speaks to who when in the toilet then outside then there are texts sms. So if the apartment is empty till tomorrow ????

Have you noticed that when she has finnished a bate her phone goes nuts with messages and she replys back loads of texts so who, what does that mean !!!

Detective Blue signing out. 😎

She is probably friend with a bunch of followers that waits until after the bate to text her and tell her how hot she is...
...My guess

• Like 1

Let's not forget Leora at one time followed CC. We know this because she angrily replied to a few who expressed negative comments about her father, and she let them have it on CC for all of us to read. She is very intelligent, and I want her contributing to society with all those smarts. Move on beautiful Leora, get out into the workforce and be the star many of us know you can be. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, blue is the colour said:

Bunch of followers would not have her phone number would they.

Haven't you then Blue! I thought loads of followers had it, specially the ones who mock some peoples genuine posts.😉

• Haha 1