B6 - General Topic 2022 #4 (February) Fiora, Harley

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

Harley for sure more “ attached “ to this guy and enjoying his much more pleasure and relaxed / funny and humorous attitude and behavior than the guy she had , David is good for her but it is again obvious in my eyes that he is also nothing serious and it’s just pure fun ( but much much better fun than  the other one ) … 2nd time appearance guy for Fiora , my prediction tells that he will have her , as always , Fiora will lead the way like she has done with Fior , Vamp and most probably this one … 

I agree. There seem to be a totally different 'vibe' with both these new friends. I love it! They're relaxed, and interesting and funny altogether.

47 minutes ago, ddhm said:

This was one of the hottest things to watch 😁 And the ending with the sperm… priceless 😂😂😂 Let’s see what happens with the glass 😆😆😆😆

Yes, I hope he doesn't reach over to get a drink in the middle of the sleep. I thought she was a swallower. 🤣

5 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Yes, I hope he doesn't reach over to get a drink in the middle of the sleep. I thought she was a swallower. 🤣

I thought the same but after observing her sessions fully , I saw that she takes it in the mouth and once she went in the bathroom to spit it and the second today with the glass ..A bit more “ training”  and she will be fine 😄 David seems to have a dominant aura on her and Harley seems to submit most of the times or as shown with the ex and this one , she “ obeys “ at the partner’s requests and she hardly ever goes for initialization …With the precious guy she had more control but this one he is the one guiding her.. as a man , I am impressed that he recovers really fast and he manages also to make equal times during his services ..He could not be blamed if he was even 1-2 times performing and the 2 or more of them taking much time to finish..On the contrary , he pleases Harley at a really great average sex performing time and as a man to man , he really has impressed me ..Maybe one more reason for Harley to have embrace his presence occasionally 😉😏

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

0612 Fiora's guy peeing in a bucket in the Dining Room.  lol

Harley uses that bucket almost every night. It's really a pity they do not have another bathroom

• Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

0612 Fiora's guy peeing in a bucket in the Dining Room.  lol

Yo pied, did he really!?  He didn't get anywhere with Fiora I hope, I've been checking in from time to time and he was hanging all around her and he obviously didn't get her hint the she wanted no parts of him. Seemed like a real asswipe. 

6 hours ago, isidore57 said:

Ce con déjà ivre , ce n'est pas encore ce soir qu'il baisera Fiora 

en même temps, je doute qu'il puisse le faire le faire un jour ^^ 

Fiora a son mot à dire et ce n'est pas parce que le mec d'Harley ramène un pote que forcément Fiora va succomber à son charme 😁

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1