B4 - General Topic 2022 #18 (February)

Just now, moules said:

Por supuesto, todo es un hecho. 

Creo que Harley es de Texas, y allí todos los hechos son desmesurados. Entonces él aprecia completamente los "hechos".

No hay muchos mexicanos y alemanes con doble nacionalidad. El 25 por ciento de la población alemana es de ascendencia turca.

I don't know if he is of Turkish or German descent or from another country, what I do know is that he told Bruno when he was in his flat with one of the twins, they were talking and Bruno told him that he was from Venezuela and he said he was Mexican....

• Thanks 2

1 minute ago, omedo said:

I don't know if he is of Turkish or German descent or from another country, what I do know is that he told Bruno when he was in his flat with one of the twins, they were talking and Bruno told him that he was from Venezuela and he said he was Mexican....

One day, he was wearing a competitor's jersey with German inscriptions.  This was for a German-sponsored endurance race over challenging terrain conditions.   I believe only Germans competed.  The race was about five years ago, if I recall correctly.

The twins, after many months in Barcelona, cannot speak even a bit of Spanish?  He and they always spoke English..

2 minutes ago, moules said:

One day, he was wearing a competitor's jersey with German inscriptions.  This was for a German-sponsored endurance race over challenging terrain conditions.   I believe only Germans competed.  The race was about five years ago, if I recall correctly.

The twins, after many months in Barcelona, cannot speak even a bit of Spanish?  He and they always spoke English..

Maybe he has a German citizenship and Twins spoke a little bit of Spanish, I heard them talking to Uber Guy. 

hace 1 minuto, Moules dijo:

Un día, vestía una camiseta de competidor con inscripciones alemanas. Esto fue para una carrera de resistencia patrocinada por Alemania sobre condiciones de terreno desafiantes. Creo que sólo los alemanes compitieron. La carrera fue hace unos cinco años, si no recuerdo mal.

¿Los gemelos, después de muchos meses en Barcelona, no pueden hablar ni un poco de español? El y ellas siempre hablaban ingles..

One day Martina came to the villa and he spoke to her in Spanish, with Bruno he spoke in Spanish, he told her that he was Mexican, I don't know what more proof you want...🤷‍♂️

• Upvote 1

47 minutes ago, moules said:

Bogdan is living in the second villa.  He and Nelly have separate bedrooms, for when Martina visits.  When the twins Turkish-German boyfriend stopped visiting them at the villa, they then arranged to meet him in the second villa, off-camera.  With Bogdan's blessing of course.  Not for nothing that the boyfriend is part Turkish.  The twins can easily sail from Odesa to the Bosporous, and back into the West.  What visa???

Would not surprise me at all that if Tweety returns to Barcelona, that she stays at the second villa, --for the private pleasure of Bogdan.  Hell, she may be there even now, and her English lessons with Holly are not from a chalet, or a palace, but from the second villa.  I agree with you that Bogdan is very clever in his scheming, so it would be no challenge for him to have Tweety pretend she is doing these classes from some distant place,and not from Bogdan's bed!

I tell you, you need two strong cups of coffee EVERY morning to stay ahead of this Bogdan fellow.

You just need a theme tune for your little drama now. 🙂 

• Haha 5

1 hour ago, moules said:

Bogdan is living in the second villa.  He and Nelly have separate bedrooms, for when Martina visits.  When the twins Turkish-German boyfriend stopped visiting them at the villa, they then arranged to meet him in the second villa, off-camera.  With Bogdan's blessing of course.  Not for nothing that the boyfriend is part Turkish.  The twins can easily sail from Odesa to the Bosporous, and back into the West.  What visa???

Would not surprise me at all that if Tweety returns to Barcelona, that she stays at the second villa, --for the private pleasure of Bogdan.  Hell, she may be there even now, and her English lessons with Holly are not from a chalet, or a palace, but from the second villa.  I agree with you that Bogdan is very clever in his scheming, so it would be no challenge for him to have Tweety pretend she is doing these classes from some distant place,and not from Bogdan's bed!

I tell you, you need two strong cups of coffee EVERY morning to stay ahead of this Bogdan fellow.

Oh Wow! Are Bruno and Gina living there also?

11 minutes ago, poncherello said:

I hear you say that many girls do not like B4 because it is too far from the city? Is it really far?

It's a good long walk. It's an easy walk going down hill but a bugger for walking back to. 🙂 Even Radi needs a ride back up the hill.