Leora - Home Activities (2022) #20

17 hours ago, Max Ragnar said:

I sensed Leora would get rid of the panties tonight

Leora finally managed to flash her pussy to the guest at 23:05:14. The exposure caused the guest to immediately look up at camera #1, as if wondering if what she saw could be seen by others. I'm surprised no one has noted the event. 

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

It is vital for Leora to set the clothing optional tone for the guest so that she, in turn, will feel free to expose her pussy and tits eventually. So far, the comfort level of the guest seems ok with brief exposure of her tits while changing clothes, and she seems ok with her ass cheeks being exposed.  This is great progress and the accommodation seems to be occurring at a faster rate than with Malia.

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, philo said:

Leora finally managed to flash her pussy to the guest at 23:05:14. The exposure caused the guest to immediately look up at camera #1, as if wondering if what she saw could be seen by others. I'm surprised no one has noted the event. 

by this time the girls were ready to go to bed 

Zena Must have looked at the legs of the leora 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

by this time the girls were ready to go to bed 

Zena Must have looked at the legs of the leora 

I'm sure that you are correct. The guest must have averted her eyes from the pussy to ensure that she only looked at the legs of Leora.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

46 minutes ago, philo said:

I thought it was intentional (twice)

• Upvote 1

55 minutes ago, philo said:

I also noted it.  I was going to comment on it but I waited to see if anyone else noticed it.  The guest looked a bit shocked. 

3 minutes ago, Concour1 said:

I also noted it.  I was going to comment on it but I waited to see if anyone else noticed it.  The guest looked a bit shocked. 

I got screen shots. The first and best Zena missed.  Leora made sure to do it again, totally unnecessary, she did it on purpose and that Zena saw. The look on her face.

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

I got screen shots. The first and best Zena missed.  Leora made sure to do it again, totally unnecessary, she did it on purpose and that Zena saw. The look on her face.

Please Max sent me xxxxx