Leora - Home Activities (2022) #20

5 minutes ago, Shinobi49 said:

I just noticed that Leora and Kitty know each other (they both follow each other on IG). Does anybody know what could be the common point between the 2 girls ?

Well, surely the only thing they have in common is aesthetics. Nails, hair and things like that.

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, Shinobi49 said:

I just noticed that Leora and Kitty know each other (they both follow each other on IG). Does anybody know what could be the common point between the 2 girls ?

Not that I have ever seen. Only thing in common that I know of is they both live in Prague and have apartments on RLC.

Edited: and their BF's last about the same amount of time.  :biggrin:

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Not that I have ever seen. Only thing in common that I know of is they both live in Prague and have apartments on RLC.

Edited: and their BF's last about the same amount of time.  :biggrin:

Leora swallows , Kitty doesn’t  😁 Kitty knows how to make sex better .. They both can’t be pleased by their partners ..That’s my 3 main observations 😁😆

• Haha 4

42 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Leora swallows , Kitty doesn’t  😁 Kitty knows how to make sex better .. They both can’t be pleased by their partners ..That’s my 3 main observations 😁😆

Leora wins right there.

For discussion. Hopefully others can add or refine my observations. People I'm not trying to start an argument, okay?

1. From what I have seen Leora and Kitty both want to talk and talk and talk. Both have never seen a mirror they can walk by without ogling the woman in the mirror. Both are preoccupied with clothes. Leora has some classy outfits while Kitty dresses like she's trolling. Both like small dogs maybe because of their small living space. Leora loves dogs period. Another plus for Leora.

Both speak negatively behind people's backs. While Leora is manipulative Kitty is very unstable. Regardless of Smith being a boring inattentive man Kitty could use, strike that, needs therapy. Perhaps Smith has become reclusive as a reaction to being around her. Either way, as others have mentioned both Kitty and Smith need to move, move out, move on, whatever before someone goes to jail and the other one might be dead.

2. A question.  Where in the world does RLC find these women? I have known a pretty stout number of women and I have never met women who would live like these women do or do on camera what they do. Believe I haven't led a sheltered life. Is the site recruiting spread by word of mouth? European women were much different than American when I was last there over 50 years ago. Looks like they are even more different now or are they an aberration?

Kitty's family visits and Gina's mother did also. As far as I know neither Leora's father or mother have ever visited her or even know of her cam girl life. My family including uncles aunts whatever would disown a daughter that joined RLC.

I understand Leora once met Maya. Oh to be a fly on the wall then. Leora, aside from her exhibitionism has changed a lot since she left Russia. Who knows who? The Barcelona apts seem to visit.

3. Is Paul coming with Eva?

Just observations and questions.

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

good Morning  

great thursday everyone

a great monday

07/02/2022        07/February/2022

Good morning Beautiful girls 

Leora and sexy girl

👸👯

🐨👯 🌟🐈 😉🐎🦝🐿️🦍🗼💀🐊😁🦜 😈🐶 🦨 🔭 ✈️ 🕵️👨‍🍳🌶️🏍️ patou gag-her brokk! nenemoh7 hard on chris gregg  marco 6742 howard taxio miraguy spying1 Pete1960 max ste

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1