Leora - Home Activities (2022) #20

On the next visit, Leora needs to do something provocative to push things to the next level more quickly. Leora does not have as much time left as she has already squandered since Malia left. One needs only to watch an old replay of Malia to see just how much things have declined. I know she is innovative and will figure out how to get the guest naked and oily.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, philo said:

On the next visit, Leora needs to do something provocative to push things to the next level more quickly. Leora does not have as much time left as she has already squandered since Malia left. One needs only to watch an old replay of Malia to see just how much things have declined. I know she is innovative and will figure out how to get the guest naked and oily.

Fingers crossed! 🤞

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

On the one hand, we may be seeing the relationship develop in real time. If so, then Leora may be moving slowly to avoid a mis-step with the guest. On the other hand, if this is all fake (as some have argued) then Leora is just dragging things out for ratings. I think the guest is ready for whatever. She just needs to Leora to tell her what position to get into.

• Haha 3

10 minutes ago, philo said:

I think the guest is ready to play because I believe the ass shots she gave us while she was "sleeping" was intentional. Who does not know when their ass is out from under the covers in the winter time?

Me last night and i haven't cams in my house 🤣

• Haha 4