B4 - General Topic 2022 #19 (February)

I read posts about a second villa close to B4.  I have my own theory about that. 

I doubt it that there is a second villa because I think that B4 is worth about 1 - 1.5 Million Euros and I don't think that RLC is willing or having another one million euros or more to buy another villa in this upscale neighbourhood or RLC will pay very high rent if they renting this second villa.  If RLC has this kind of cash and willing to spend it, they would have  opened few more apartments.  

My theory is that it can be a guest house attached to the villa (that we didn't know about before) and where Nelly & Bogdan live and this would explain where Bogdan used to disappear for few days when he stayed at B4 in 2020 and 2021.

Bogdan & Nelly used to live rent free when they were at B4. If they are renting a separate apartment that is not part of RLC's apartments, that means Bogdan has to pay for the rent and utilities from his RLC salary.  This guest house is where I think Nana stayed for few days after she left B1 and before she went back to Ukraine.  

5 minutes ago, badboylovesgirls said:

I read posts about a second villa close to B4.  I have my own theory about that. 

I doubt it that there is a second villa because I think that B4 is worth about 1 - 1.5 Million Euros and I don't think that RLC is willing or having another one million euros or more to buy another villa in this upscale neighbourhood or RLC will pay very high rent if they renting this second villa.  If RLC has this kind of cash and willing to spend it, they would have  opened few more apartments.  

My theory is that it can be a guest house attached to the villa (that we didn't know about before) and where Nelly & Bogdan live and this would explain where Bogdan used to disappear for few days when he stayed at B4 in 2020 and 2021.

Bogdan & Nelly used to live rent free when they were at B4. If they are renting a separate apartment that is not part of RLC's apartments, that means Bogdan has to pay for the rent and utilities from his RLC salary.  This guest house is where I think Nana stayed for few days after she left B1 and before she went back to Ukraine.  

B4 is rented

8 minutes ago, costa049 said:

They have 24-hour grocery stores and gas stations. They could go get more booze or ask Fior for it

I can't speak for Barcelona, but when I lived in Marbella and Malaga Spain there was not a grocery store or gas station that was open 24 hours.... most closed at 2100.

2 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

B4 is rented

I am not sure about the information that you have on RLC's history.

But there was a change in the ownership of RLC back in 2017.  The new owners of RLC back in 2017 already had this villa and they just started using it as another place for the girls to stay.  If you look at Noldus list of participants for B4, you will find that the girls started staying at the villa in late 2017.

16 minutes ago, badboylovesgirls said:

Guest house is probably at the bottom of the hill in the back yard... I've seen several venture down there...

2 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

and outside the FR where loraine hides when its too cold for the garage

and inside that storage room Dani and the Cleaning lady kept going to last night...