B4 - General Topic 2022 #19 (February)

I really like Holly and she is a nice girl. There are very few girls in R:C's history like her.

I hope she will be able to keep the master bedroom as long as she is staying in B4 given the recent changes and additions that were made by RLC (2 new girls in B2 and a new girl in B5).  I think there will be few more changes in the next few weeks and no one will never know with nonsense decisions that RLC sometimes makes.

Holly's chances of keeping the master bedroom were much better when Tweety was sharing the suite with Holly.

• Upvote 1

47 minutes ago, corpslibre said:

probably thanks to B4, because the other apartments, it smells like a total fiasco, totally uninteresting. Especially b2 and b1. And if anyone finds the new recruits interesting...

A whole month that the 3 more worth in my opinion things that happened were ;

1 ) Leora had a visitor after 2,5 years in her apartment 

2 ) Radislava had her most sexual session with a visitor 

3 ) A new couple joined ( D&G ) plus the returns of K&A .

If they had such increase with so many empty beds , I think they can be on the way for a bigger increase with filling now all beds and the rumored new apartment coming online shortly .

Of course , we shouldn’t forget that they had this 4,99 3 days trial period which must have boosted the numbers . More views for RLC and impressive comeback the last 3 months but VH.TV is still the number 1 voyeur’s site .

2 hours ago, corpslibre said:

probablemente gracias a B4, porque los otros apartamentos, huele como un fiasco total, totalmente poco interesante. Especialmente b2 y b1. Y si alguien encuentra interesantes a los nuevos reclutas...

Raise Hand GIF by Nick Jonas

• Like 1