B4 - General Topic 2022 #19 (February)

1 minute ago, thinga69 said:

Fitness Room.

What I'm talking about is outside the fitness room.. There are step that lead up to the terrace and pool area by the back wall.. There are also steps that lead down to a lower level behind the bushes also near the back wall.. I've seen people go down there... The tent was set up in the back yard outside the fitness room last summer... Also where all of Bruno's clothes ended up when Gina threw them out the window... This area I'm talking about is below this back yard...

9 minutes ago, tle said:

No. There are the steps that lead down from the terrace into the backyard and then you can continue on down the same path as the steps to a lower level below the back yard behind the bushes...

Yes, that was where they had the tent up last summer and it was hidden. I think Bogdan intsalled it. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, badboylovesgirls said:

Yes, that was where they had the tent up last summer and it was hidden. I think Bogdan intsalled it. 

Okay.. It just looks like it goes off the property.. I wasn't sure what was down there...

7 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Then they emptied the whole whiskey bottle

So, be prepared Noldus and save money for your date with the cleaning lady 🤑. At least we know now that she drinks a lot.

I guess some members on here won't mind to contribute to a fund that you can use 😊 😉 for the diinner as long as you share with us everything that she will tell you.  😉