B4 - General Topic 2022 #19 (February)

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

A whole month that the 3 more worth in my opinion things that happened were ;

1 ) Leora had a visitor after 2,5 years in her apartment 

2 ) Radislava had her most sexual session with a visitor 

3 ) A new couple joined ( D&G ) plus the returns of K&A .

If they had such increase with so many empty beds , I think they can be on the way for a bigger increase with filling now all beds and the rumored new apartment coming online shortly .

Of course , we shouldn’t forget that they had this 4,99 3 days trial period which must have boosted the numbers . More views for RLC and impressive comeback the last 3 months but VH.TV is still the number 1 voyeur’s site .

Sometimes I wonder what some of the guys here are actually after...:confused:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, thinga69 said:

Holly in the last few days she's looking so sad.

Truth is we well never know where she is in her mind unless she tells us but from what I have seen she is engaging well in B4 and seems happy to join in when it suits her ... I wonder if her natural state, as it were, is more noticeable as she is now more of a lone player than part of a double act (eg Megan, Tweety, Mash). TBH that suits me as I find her very watchable and we know she has plans. I don't know her age but she is maturing beautifully as time goes on imo ... and I agree with earlier comment how good to have somebody of this nature in reality situation, very rare.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, ddhm said:

A whole month that the 3 more worth in my opinion things that happened were ;

1 ) Leora had a visitor after 2,5 years in her apartment 

2 ) Radislava had her most sexual session with a visitor 

3 ) A new couple joined ( D&G ) plus the returns of K&A .

If they had such increase with so many empty beds , I think they can be on the way for a bigger increase with filling now all beds and the rumored new apartment coming online shortly .

Of course , we shouldn’t forget that they had this 4,99 3 days trial period which must have boosted the numbers . More views for RLC and impressive comeback the last 3 months but VH.TV is still the number 1 voyeur’s site .

It's a shame they don't invest more. They have a better site design and better cams than vh.tv...

• Upvote 2

Looks like Holly has prepared a backpack .. plus the sisters putting make up , B5 trip evening and overnight ? Then K&R influence will start becoming memorable 😁 Let’s see . 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, costa049 said:

It's a shame they don't invest more. They have a better site design and better cams than vh.tv...

They are now more than 10 years online and with enough experience .. when you think they are down and sinking , they come from deep within a giant wave and back on surface to bring kind of an image 😁 Let’s see the post Covid era for RLC when slowly the world returns to normal life . 

4 hours ago, thinga69 said:

Holly in the last few days she's looking so sad.

I disagree , I think she now knows her value as a tenant , what and who she likes and what and who not , it might be that perhaps not being as active as the previous stays might have led to such conclusions . In my opinion and as others have said , this is the most mature Holly ever , girls like her , she’s preparing slowly things for after cameras while earning her money being in front of them and I have no doubt that as soon as the opportunity for fun arrives , she’s gonna get it . She’s been in nearly all events enjoying , drinking , participating , she’s living a really simple life during her stay and as always , she’s Holly and everyone simply loves Holly . She’s one of the few that you can’t even find anyone saying “ enough with Holly , send her home “ .. No matter what , an incredible asset for RLC , with the weather expected getting better and as spring / summer comes in Barcelona and life slowly going back to normal , the rumored nearby place opening and RLC in general in full function , I personally look forward to keep on enjoying her on screen 😇😊

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

I disagree , I think she now knows her value as a tenant , what and who she likes and what and who not , it might be that perhaps not being as active as the previous stays might have led to such conclusions . In my opinion and as others have said , this is the most mature Holly ever , girls like her , she’s preparing slowly things for after cameras while earning her money being in front of them and I have no doubt that as soon as the opportunity for fun arrives , she’s gonna get it . She’s been in nearly all events enjoying , drinking , participating , she’s living a really simple life during her stay and as always , she’s Holly and everyone simply loves Holly . She’s one of the few that you can’t even find anyone saying “ enough with Holly , send her home “ .. No matter what , an incredible asset for RLC , with the weather expected getting better and as spring / summer comes in Barcelona and life slowly going back to normal , the rumored nearby place opening and RLC in general in full function , I personally look forward to keep on enjoying her on screen 😇😊

Yep. But wen she's alone in her room she looks a bit sad. Even yesterday wen she bate she didn't look happy. Maybe she's watching too many scary movies.

30 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Yep. But wen she's alone in her room she looks a bit sad. Even yesterday wen she bate she didn't look happy. Maybe she's watching too many scary movies.

I don’t know and you might be right .. but I think , if she felt bad , she wouldn’t have the mood to be with the others , she would have avoided gatherings , she would be even more with herself . On the other hand she’s a camera expert now and she maybe capable of hiding things . But earlier today she was singing and as I said at the parties  she’s active and isn’t sitting on a chair or couch with her mobile and ignoring . I believe she’s fine 😊

2 hours ago, ddhm said:

Sembra che Holly abbia preparato uno zaino .. più le sorelle che si truccano , viaggio B5 sera e pernottamento ? Poi l'influenza di K&R comincerà a diventare memorabile 😁 Vediamo . 

Maybe they all went out for the party to Daniela who is leaving?