B4 - General Topic 2022 #19 (February)

4 hours ago, poncherello said:

I refuse to watch Holly at Masha's house, too much vulgarity suits Olivia and not even Ulyana, I really hope they don't give themselves to alcohol and drugs otherwise I won't love my little Holly anymore

If there's drugs and booze Holly will have some, and yes you'll still love her she gets back to B4. 😉 

2 minutes ago, HappyChappie said:

And before anyone says I'm bashing Holly 'I wish!' what I said is true. The girl is only enjoying herself. 🙂 

Too many think of her as the girl next door. She is a companion just as Tweety, Mila, Anna and many other women. There is nothing wrong with this, it is a way for them to see the world. Holly has been more places than most of the people in the world. Also she dated and fucked the drug dealer Curly/ Bruno for a few months. She loves the drugs as much as she loves the wine. And I love Holly!!

3 hours ago, badboylovesgirls said:

I don't know Italian  😞 so I don't understand what they are saying. I assume that you understand Italian. 

This is the first time for the 3 girls in Rome. I am not sure if they take drugs but I know Masha smokes weed sometimes which I believe it is legal in Italy and Spain. Other RLC's girls smoke weed too especially in the balcony at B4 attached to Holly's master bedroom.

They're still speaking Ukrainian/Russian. 🙂 

6 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Too many think of her as the girl next door. She is a companion just as Tweety, Mila, Anna and many other women. There is nothing wrong with this, it is a way for them to see the world. Holly has been more places than most of the people in the world. Also she dated and fucked the drug dealer Curly/ Bruno for a few months. She loves the drugs as much as she loves the wine. And I love Holly!!

I think that's her appeal to most. She's gorgeous and playful and will tease given the chance, but she's no angel either. 🙂 

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Too many think of her as the girl next door.

She’s petite and cute. Very pretty. She hasn’t modified her body. She’s not all plastic and pierced. The one tattoo she has is cute and tasteful… Makes me want to taste it anyway… I think it’s these qualities that make her so popular. Plus she has a very friendly personality...

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, tle said:

She’s petite and cute. Very pretty. She hasn’t modified her body. She’s not all plastic and pierced. The one tattoo she has is cute and tasteful… Makes me want to taste it anyway… I think it’s these qualities that make her so popular. Plus she has a very friendly personality...

All this is very true. Like many I adore her too. What I like best is when she wears her EXTREMELY sexy white workout outfit. So tight around the pussy and ass. I just wish she had more meat on her labia. Plus it would help with the issue she has with one of them. 

• Like 1