B5 General Topic 2022 #5 (February) - Kylie & Rus and Tata

2 hours ago, menouscope2015 said:

Like Chuck206, I had hope with Rus and Tata ... But we have an intruder whose main reason to stick is to kill the mood ! And you know what ?  He succeeded once again ! He is a fucking mood Killer ! 

the night before they were all in their underwear, last night fully clothed, they wouldnt get undressed with radi there LOL

3 hours ago, mikeeej4 said:

i don't understand why rlc doesn't intervene and forbid him to come into rlc's apartments he helps every girl on drugs and tries to have sex with every rlc girl if rlc doesn't forbid him a lot of people will say to it 

I cannot watch whichever apt he is intruding ... now his behaviour, just who does it remind me of, errr, em ... oh yes the lovely Bruno who was allowed to squat in B4 then got his own place. If anything this fellow seems more creepy than Bruno which is saying something?👹

52 minutes ago, misterme said:

I cannot watch whichever apt he is intruding ... now his behaviour, just who does it remind me of, errr, em ... oh yes the lovely Bruno who was allowed to squat in B4 then got his own place. If anything this fellow seems more creepy than Bruno which is saying something?👹

He should be banned for life from RLC  !!👿👿👿

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

il y a 5 minutes, legrandrobert a dit :

I have an idea for Daniel,:  RLC could give him an appt. in thr North Pole with a female Polar Bear.  😁😁😂

There's already too much plastic in the oceans, so let's avoid the inflatable doll. Do not harm an endangered species, exit the bear. He can always carry a jar of jam or dig in the ice.😁😂😏

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I see a lot of heat for Daniel as he doesn’t fit the profile of the guy that people want to watch , at least that’s what I think 🙄 I think we should take into account that he is visiting the places obviously because he is invited and he doesn’t appear forcing himself , except if anyone thinks differently 😐 .

Now , if they don’t like him , they can always tell him , we are going to sleep , show him that they can’t let him sleep there and so on , they are adults and they have a mouth to speak . But the main point is that he is invited for whatever reasons , most probably he isn’t as bad as the image that has been developed for him . 

I am not defending him or whatsoever , but if people want him to be around , he can’t be as terrible person or company . If now it is jealousy that many people here have when they see guys / visitors / guests surrounding the tenants , then , this is another story . In any case , it is a personal opinion for a guy that I believe he suffers a much much unfair criticism when he is just a daily life guy like so many we encounter all of us daily in our lives .

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I see a lot of heat for Daniel as he doesn’t fit the profile of the guy that people want to watch , at least that’s what I think 🙄 I think we should take into account that he is visiting the places obviously because he is invited and he doesn’t appear forcing himself , except if anyone thinks differently 😐 .

Now , if they don’t like him , they can always tell him , we are going to sleep , show him that they can’t let him sleep there and so on , they are adults and they have a mouth to speak . But the main point is that he is invited for whatever reasons , most probably he isn’t as bad as the image that has been developed for him . 

I am not defending him or whatsoever , but if people want him to be around , he can’t be as terrible person or company . If now it is jealousy that many people here have when they see guys / visitors / guests surrounding the tenants , then , this is another story . In any case , it is a personal opinion for a guy that I believe he suffers a much much unfair criticism when he is just a daily life guy like so many we encounter all of us daily in our lives .

Yes, I agree to a large extent. If these people didn't want drugs he would not be there. He would not be invited. He is their drug supplier. And someone has to pay. He also takes noncash payment like Holly gave him.  There is no way she wanted to fuck him.