B2 - General Topic 2022 #5 (February)

10 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Looks like Cleo have some boob implants. Nice tits any way.

The jury's sometimes out regarding this very important matter...Fake or Real...

It's important to me, anyway, because I fucking hate girls with fake tits...unless they have a real good reason to, such as medical. So Cleo, as much as I think she's the hottest new girl we've seen in a long time, she won't be for me if her tits are fake. 

So, I'm sure we will see shower soon...................................

Ok, I've just realised she was! I've watched it, and I'm fucking disappointed 😞

This girl could've had 1 of the best bodies we've seen, IMO...if only her tits were real...

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

The jury's sometimes out regarding this very important matter...Fake or Real...

It's important to me, anyway, because I fucking hate girls with fake tits...unless they have a real good reason to, such as medical. So Cleo, as much as I think she's the hottest new girl we've seen in a long time, she won't be for me if her tits are fake. 

So, I'm sure we will see shower soon...................................

Ok, I've just realised she was! I've watched it, and I'm fucking disappointed 😞

This girl could've had 1 of the best bodies we've seen, IMO...if only her tits were real...

That is the clue here---many girls have augmentation due to self-esteem issues--so how do we really know in this RLC setting?

IMO if the augmentation was done in such a manner that it is hard to tell-such as with her---then who am I to judge---and I don't mind a bit in this case.

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, happyone said:

That is the clue here---many girls have augmentation due to self-esteem issues--so how do we really know in this RLC setting?

IMO if the augmentation was done in such a manner that it is hard to tell-such as with her---then who am I to judge---and I don't mind a bit in this case.

That's why I put that bit in my friend...and good to her from you. All I meant is that I'm not a fan and never have been...But these DO look pretty good. I think Serafima's looked more realistic though...although only 1 guy here thought they were fake...😏

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, tle said:

Was she trying to cast out evil spirits from the room?

She had for a short moment kind of such a thing but then she light on an aromatherapy thing I believe ..We will check more as the days pass , she might be superstitious , she changed to a night necklace before sleeping .. interesting personality 😇