Leora - Home Activities (2022) #21

Pete1960

6 hours ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

I am taking time out as i have suffered another loss, a close friend who has passed away after a fight with Parkinsons disease.

Sorry SG. That is a tough one. 14 months ago a life long friend of mine died also of that disease. It's a helpless feeling watch it take over the bodies of once vibrate people and worse to experience their loss. Their suffering is over. You have had a couple hard emotional hits recently. I feel badly for you.

• Sad 1

7 hours ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

you're obsessed with that fucking douchebag, you can't stop talking about him. fucking hell if you fancy him just say so 😄

It is quite clear that you are the one obsessed with Dennis... just because he made a pass at Malia when drunk. As far as I know he did not insist nor raped her. I would have probably done the same if drunk with Leora...not Malia.

30 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

Sorry SG. That is a tough one. 14 months ago a life long friend of mine died also of that disease. It's a helpless feeling watch it take over the bodies of once vibrate people and worse to experience their loss. Their suffering is over. You have had a couple hard emotional hits recently. I feel badly for you.

without being able to do anything 

walk and sit 

when it reaches the limit stay still in bed 

I already had my grandmother In bed for 2 years With Parkinson's disease 

My feelings 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, RdKing said:

It is quite clear that you are the one obsessed with Dennis... just because he made a pass at Malia when drunk. As far as I know he did not insist nor raped her. I would have probably done the same if drunk with Leora...not Malia.

It was a night that Malia and Denis were alone at home 

leora had exit 

Malia and Denis drank So much 

Denis attacked Malia 

Malia He said  didn't want 

denis with the dick out of the pants 

denis in the bathroom 

Malia give Dennis a bath 

malia called leora to come fast 

Finally the two fall asleep on the couch  

leora arrived and spoke to Malia 

Denis it's an asshole 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, pulo filipe said:

It was a night that Malia and Denis were alone at home 

leora had exit 

Malia and Denis drank So much 

Denis attacked Malia 

Malia He said  didn't want 

denis with the dick out of the pants 

denis in the bathroom 

Malia give Dennis a bath 

malia called leora to come fast 

Finally the two fall asleep on the couch  

leora arrived and spoke to Malia 

Denis it's an asshole 

Denis had is dick out VIDEO

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, ddhm said:

No negative comments or emojis or degrading / insulting your post 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣 This topic has targeted posters only , people who simply have opinions 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣 But what do I know ?? 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️😂🤣😂 It is all BS 🙃🙃😆😆

Wait now and see the laughing emoji of masterchef in 5,4,3,2,1 😂🤣😂🤣

Hope you remain strong saying / speaking always your mind  with the necessary fun needed , something that when is done here by others it’s considered an insult or obsession or whatever 🤦‍♂️

If that,was leora I'd give it one

10 hours ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Morning Pulo. I am taking time out as i have suffered another loss, a close friend who has passed away after a fight with Parkinsons disease. As long as zena is treated well here and all the 'will they won't they' nonsense is ignored then all should be good.

My sincere condolences .We grow up and getting also older , unfortunate events and experiencing sad moments become more frequent . We need to stay strong and remember the ones gone being happy and smiley and it is better that they go rather than being tortured and suffering .