Leora - Home Activities (2022) #21

Pete1960

12 hours ago, Howard said:

At nearly 31, she's become an old maid.  Kind of a spinster.  Gravity starts to show itself, wrinkles start to form, she needs lube to masturbate (body parts have begun to dry up), insomnia develops, she becomes set in her way.  The older she gets, the more rest/sleep is needed then when she was in her 20s.

A GoFundMe page should be created to help offset her future medical costs.

Folks - I was kind of being sarcastic.

Leora remains hot. She doesn't have the body of a cover girl (although she did in her early 20s). She's not exceptionally tone.  But physically, she looks better them many (at her declining age).

It's her mental state that is the concern.

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, blue is the colour said:

So is it good to slag Leora off because we pay for the privalege NO I do not agree because she cannot directly answer back to her critics.

Whilst I would agree with you with regard to her physical appearance that it should not be encouraged,as she does not have a platform to answer back, and beauty and physical attraction is a subjective matter.

As to her work ethic, my opinion is that people who pay to watch her have every right to critique her if they so feel…..Are we so woke nowadays that we must accept anything blindly for fear of the truth hurting someone’s feelings?

Purely my opinion.

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Whilst I would agree with you with regard to her physical appearance that it should not be encouraged,as she does not have a platform to answer back, and beauty and physical attraction is a subjective matter.

As to her work ethic, my opinion is that people who pay to watch her have every right to critique her if they so feel…..Are we so woke nowadays that we must accept anything blindly for fear of the truth hurting someone’s feelings?

Purely my opinion.

A fair opinion but when is it right to draw the line when there is really nasty personal comments made who is supposed to police the forums in a fair balanced way. Woke is a shit word.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1