Leora - Home Activities (2022) #21

Pete1960

1 hour ago, Pete1960 said:

Well, I see it as like a business, one must constantly evolve, look for innovation or target a niche area, if one relies on the same old thing, it begins to stagnate & that is what is happening with Leora.

I think she working on the stagnation situation we will have to wait and see.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Pete1960 said:

Well, I see it as like a business, one must constantly evolve, look for innovation or target a niche area, if one relies on the same old thing, it begins to stagnate & that is what is happening with Leora.

Leora is stagnating. She's been on auto pilot. Does she still go to the salon or dance classes?  Does she still study Czech?

• Like 1

il y a 13 minutes, Max Ragnar a dit :

Leora stagne. Elle est en pilote automatique. Va-t-elle encore au salon ou aux cours de danse ? Étudie-t-elle encore le tchèque ?

Elle ne fait plus rien même les battes c'est l'eau qui la fait

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, blue is the colour said:

She does not have a problem we do 😆

The direction I am pointing the people defending her and criticizing those that make opinions about her, her appearance/changes, her life is that we collectively are her customers/employers/her board members . She is a sex worker.  Sex workers are defined by their beauty and their actions.

Real life, but XXX real life. She is not being watched on the sidewalk or in public nor are the cameras discreetly positioned for her privacy they are positioned to see her do everything. Some apartments have toilet cameras.

If she is the object we pay to watch do what she has and she is comfortable in having the job then we should be able to critic her and not ourselves be criticized by other members.  If they disagree with our personal individual assessment then fine.

Agree, disagree for we are in the forum. But, and this was one reason I took years to finally join, why do some member rudely attack others commenting on Leora from their own personal viewpoint? 

Leora put her self out there. She is a sex worker. (I'm expecting someone to argue that fact) Without the nudity, sex, and voyeuristic opportunities of sexy attractive women there would be no RLC. RLC members pay their money to watch her. Each certainly deserves to be able comment about her from their perspective. This includes her appearance and changes to it and the speculations about what it will be and estimate when. She is followed by her babeness and acts. Would you pay to watch, for example, the cleaning lady or Gina's mother do exactly what Leora does? 

Forum:
a. The public square or marketplace of an ancient Roman city that was the assembly place for judicial activity and public business.
b. A public meeting place for open discussion.
c. A medium for open discussion or voicing of ideas, such as a newspaper, a radio or television program, or a website.

• Confused 2
  • Sad 2
  • Upvote 1