Leora - Home Activities (2022) #21

Pete1960

2 hours ago, Max Ragnar said:

Agree. Sharing comments developed by life experiences and applying them to, about, for Leora and for her hopefully to consider is negative or rude.

She a sweet looking girl with a sexual dysfunction (exhibitionism) and is throwing her entire future away thinking an income, a free apartment and utilities somehow is a more  positive lie event while simultaneously not realizing the big picture.  She is living like a 20 year old girl. She is a middle age approaching woman. She's beautiful, and very sexy. Okay we did that. But...it is a short term life situation.  When the sweet face and developed matured body go the way of all flesh and she hits 40 with no career, no husband and no kids and like many Russian women then decides she wants to raise a family it is too late.  Dead eggs, jowls, saddlebags and a big ass that no longer fits in those skinny jeans and she will wake up and say to her self what the hell was I thinking?

I hear members say it's her life, she's doing what she wants, she isn't hurting anyone they fail to realize her immature mind and it really is immature, will void future chances when she wakes up.  She will wake up and say that a career isn't being nude, masturbating, putting fingers and dildos up her ass, playing with her best friend's pussy and vice verse, isn't productive when the next stage of her life arrives.

The time she is fucking away now is the time she should ave spend getting a career for old age, or having a family (time dependent), or, get this, being respected by her family and friends by her choices.

Her family and friends would be ashamed of her if they knew what she does, how she lives. She hides it from them which shes she isn't proud of her choices.

IF Leora's live isn't 'wrong' why wouldn't she allow her entire family, friends etc to know about it so they could be proud of her?

She playing both sides. Deception never works. She should tell her family everything and she what their reaction would be. She can't because she knows she is wrong.

I'm curious as to how much longer you will be mentioning some of the same things in regards to that woman as often as you have been. Perhaps that is why you mentioned previously that you considered that someone else's comments were considerate and polite even though many of that individual's comments were actually either sarcastic or snide or derogatory insinuative comments, many of which were unnecessarily repetitious, yet have been being noticed in these threads for quite some time as well.

I feel fairly certain that you probably have some family and friends that are unaware of you subscribing to that site, or being registered and participating on this site. Do you think it might be any good idea to make any of them aware of such things....I seriously doubt it.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

3 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

Aussie, I spend very little of my time on CC, I look in now and again

during the day. I have plenty of things that I do during the day that

keeps me occupied and happy.

You’re correct, I’m not a bitter old man, I’m a truthful old man who has seen a person change into someone who is unrecognisable, whilst at the same time taking the piss out of people.

I could as you suggest walk away from CC tomorrow or anytime as I probably will one day….but I know that my departure would make some of the Leora groupies too happy…And we wouldn’t want that would we…..I owe them so much consideration….lol.

Plus, unlike some on here I’m a fully paid up member.

But surely Aussie, when all is said and done you know the difference between a person being truthful and a person being bitter…..I’m certainly not the latter.

You know I was coming from a good place and glad you understood that,

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

Leora seems to have some sorta hold on her worshippers...I'm not knocking her fans because I've idolised girls here in the past. But as an 'outsider', what I see is that anyone who hoys anything negative in the direction of Leora...who, I must admit, has put a little weight on from the early day...but you'd expect that and for the better, IMO btw...It's like ''How dare they have a go at the Princess''...I won't embarrass any of you guys or name and shame you, but it's really pathetic the way you go on...

I know you're all better than that...When the good guys fall out with each other, there's something seriously wrong...The reason I homed into this is because I always go through the 'Activity' stream, so I can see every post, and react if I want...When I homed in on Jimbo and Aussie falling out...2 good guys, it shouldn't happen...

OK, this is just a Gin fuelled observation my friends...and you can tell me to FO if you want...

But it took me fucking ages to type this, because my 'a' key is sticking...I hope you appreciate that 😏

I haven't fallen out with Jimbo, he understands I was concerned for him. I really want everyone to be in a good space. 

• Upvote 3

The worst thing currently in this topic is that people here argue and disagree for a woman that doesn’t give a simple  fuck for either the ones worshiping her or of course the ones that criticize her .This is the saddest thing , a topic divided in camps for a woman that doesn’t care anymore .

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

Leora seems to have some sorta hold on her worshippers...I'm not knocking her fans because I've idolised girls here in the past. But as an 'outsider', what I see is that anyone who hoys anything negative in the direction of Leora...who, I must admit, has put a little weight on from the early day...but you'd expect that and for the better, IMO btw...It's like ''How dare they have a go at the Princess''...I won't embarrass any of you guys or name and shame you, but it's really pathetic the way you go on...

I know you're all better than that...When the good guys fall out with each other, there's something seriously wrong...The reason I homed into this is because I always go through the 'Activity' stream, so I can see every post, and react if I want...When I homed in on Jimbo and Aussie falling out...2 good guys, it shouldn't happen...

OK, this is just a Gin fuelled observation my friends...and you can tell me to FO if you want...

But it took me fucking ages to type this, because my 'a' key is sticking...I hope you appreciate that 😏

They have not fallen out yet just have different opinions but what I would say is how can people have views if that do not subscribe to RLC in which they see and hear what is going on personally I would find that difficult.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Nicholas said:

I'm curious as to how much longer you will be mentioning some of the same things in regards to that woman as often as you have been. Perhaps that is why you mentioned previously that you considered that someone else's comments were considerate and polite even though many of that individual's comments were actually either sarcastic or snide or derogatory insinuative comments, many of which were unnecessarily repetitious, yet have been being noticed in these threads for quite some time as well.

I feel fairly certain that you probably have some family and friends that are unaware of you subscribing to that site, or being registered and participating on this site. Do you think it might be any good idea to make any of them aware of such things....I seriously doubt it.

SPOT ON NICHOLAS.

• Like 2

good Morning  

good night

great thursday

10/02/2022        10/February/2022

Good morning Beautiful girls 

Leora and sexy girl

👸👯

🐨👯 🌟🐈 😉🐎🦝🐿️🦍🗼💀🐊😁🦜 😈🐶 🦨 🔭 ✈️ 🕵️👨‍🍳🌶️🏍️ patou gag-her brokk! nenemoh7 hard on chris gregg  marco 6742 howard taxio miraguy spying1 Pete1960 max ste

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Nicholas said:

Nicholas,

You are right, no one knows I subscribe. My situation (which is not really anyone's business) is a complex family medical disability. The fact that I watch her doesn't make it right and what she does as right. I'm getting enjoyment watching her when my life provides no other outlet. If it did I wouldn't be watching her.

The difference being is that I have had a career, a family, and relatives and friends before and after retirement. Had I lived as Leora I would have none of this. My family to the person was absolutely proud of my career. Not Leora's. They don't even know.

Unlike Leora my life was built on discipline, private schools for my kids, planning for the future, going without saving, buying a home and looking after my wonderful spouse to my maximum ability. Life can be cruel and in my case it is. Forgive me for getting a little bit of enjoyment watching her. Please don't assume you can be so judgemental without knowing a person's situation.

Before you point fingers at me, Nicholas, ask yourself how would you cope if perhaps you couldn't have sex for decades (40+) - and yet remain faithful to your spouse? Think maybe you might get frustrated and find an outlet like RLC.?  Or should a person pound sand. My life isn't public nor is yours. Hers is and by her choice at a personal cost she is now willing to pay. She isn't paying to see me or you jack off, or play with your friends bis. Watching RLC with personal medical problems is quite a bit different from concealing your life and job from family and friends. Or don't you think so?

Is it wrong?  Hell yes, that's what makes it exciting. If it was normal and socially acceptable we'd watch it together on a family TV channel with the wife and kids. Would anyone join RLC if it meant watching people play cards and no nudity or sex? Who would pay to watch an ugly out of shape older woman garden?

I am concerned for Leora's long term life even though I enjoy watching her while she is still attractive.  I would like to see her wake up get back in one of her former jobs and work on a pension instead of living an immature life, even though I (and you) watch it. Yes, it's her choice, but people choose wrong paths. I comment on what I see and what I know works and doesn't work.

My comments that seem to annoy you are my personal observations and opinions. If you disagree with them ignore them. You make your points, I make mine.  No need whatsoever to call each other out or make comments about who is wright, wrong or clueless.

It would be hard for me to conceive she has a healthy life style.

• Confused 1

42 minutes ago, blue is the colour said:

They have not fallen out yet just have different opinions but what I would say is how can people have views if that do not subscribe to RLC in which they see and hear what is going on personally I would find that difficult.

Excellent point

4 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

An honest post, and respected by me at least.

You are correct about any negative remark being seized upon by certain sad people, of which Aussie is not one I hasten to add.

We have a different outlook which from my point of view I respect, 

Many of those that dislike negative remarks have the opportunity to contribute something positive as a reply, they choose not to but take the option of trying to ridicule the poster….perhaps because in reality there are not very many positive things to say at the moment regarding the woman in question. IMHO !

They sometime confuse an honest remark as a negative remark and act accordingly.

Well said

3 hours ago, ddhm said:

The worst thing currently in this topic is that people here argue and disagree for a woman that doesn’t give a simple  fuck for either the ones worshiping her or of course the ones that criticize her .This is the saddest thing , a topic divided in camps for a woman that doesn’t care anymore .

On the other hand it is right that she don't give a damn about the comments, nobody would want to be guided in their life by others or by the comments of others. And seeing certain comments here perhaps it is not wrong to do so.

What she is missing from her are small gestures of gratitude that would cost her nothing. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1