Masha - Home Activities (2022) #3

Noldus

17 minutes ago, costa049 said:

No problem. I always like to read your analysis whenever you come back. So how do you describe RLC currently?

Maybe slowly improving, atleast I hope so, but we will have to wait abit and see. It still depends alittle bit. Who arrives in B1, who will replace Kristy and Alana whenever they leave and when will the rest of those who have stayed forever leave... But I think Agnete is pretty promissing so far, she seems like she can be an interesting party girl. I also really like that it actually looks like the Olivia group have hit it off with the Kylie group, and united their forces. There is hope for a little more partying and action on that front too then. 🤞🏼

On another funny note , it is good to remember that these 4 girls share much more that friendship and same employer 😂 Masha and Olivia have fucked Daniel and Holly and Ulyana have ducked Bruno …What a world the crazy RLC world 😂🤣😂🤣

41 minutes ago, costa049 said:

No problem. I always like to read your observations whenever you come back. So how do you describe RLC currently? What do you mean by "quiet"?

Ed2 and also other good people that have actually things to say avoid the main forum unfortunately .Ed is also one of the youngest here ( if not the youngest ) and his opinions always  have this nice revolutionary and “ what if “ attitude .. 

Ulyana and Olivia in the LR ready to sleep Holly and hairdresser “ kaput “ in the bedroom , Elvis and Masha tidying up .

End of live play by play transmission 😂🤣😂🤣 Goodnight , good day and good morning to all ☺️😌