Leora - Home Activities (2022) #22

55 minutes ago, philo said:

Stop me if I start to rant, but...The apartments with the best voyeur potential are the apartments with the shittiest camera set ups. The best couples apartment is Martina and Alberto and RLC should be ashamed for the camera situation in that apartment.  The lighting is dungeon-like; No patio cam; camera #11 is a joke; try watching camera #1 when they are at the table.  Masha and Leora, the singles, have seeming payed attention to their own lighting and cameras and it shows. The dance show of the month apartments are what they are, designed for musical beds.

Masha has “ created “ this apartment by herself , she has transformed it to her own liking . Leora’s place has zero “ touch “ by her so far , it is exactly as she found it , all cameras positions and lighting ( speculating ) have been checked by her . It’s been a really long time that Masha is living the life for herself and not caring for the cameras , it just benefits her financially having an estimated 700-1000 € apartment in the center of Rome . Leora lives for the cameras , it is her whole life this apartment , I don’t think she could survive living in Prague with her current lifestyle not having RLC and this place . Masha is nearly 7 years in Rome , she has learned the language , she has a social circle and I believe , if she wanted to do something except “ streaming “ as she’s calling it , she could do it . When Leora reaches 7 years in Prague also , then perhaps we can make easier conclusions . 

The one ( Masha )  seems to have left the Russian way behind ( Masha ) , Leora still keeps her life balanced between the past , trying to enjoy the present with western kind of living that she never learnt and thinking about the future in the western world as soon as she completes the “ 5 year program “ . 

It’s not fair comparing but i will say that Masha never ever hid her life and for 7 years has been respecting the subscribers while Leora since moving to Prague she’s an RPC employee with a continuous declining respect towards the subscribers . 

• Haha 1

47 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Masha has “ created “ this apartment by herself , she has transformed it to her own liking . Leora’s place has zero “ touch “ by her so far , it is exactly as she found it , all cameras positions and lighting ( speculating ) have been checked by her . It’s been a really long time that Masha is living the life for herself and not caring for the cameras , it just benefits her financially having an estimated 700-1000 € apartment in the center of Rome . Leora lives for the cameras , it is her whole life this apartment , I don’t think she could survive living in Prague with her current lifestyle not having RLC and this place . Masha is nearly 7 years in Rome , she has learned the language , she has a social circle and I believe , if she wanted to do something except “ streaming “ as she’s calling it , she could do it . When Leora reaches 7 years in Prague also , then perhaps we can make easier conclusions . 

The one ( Masha )  seems to have left the Russian way behind ( Masha ) , Leora still keeps her life balanced between the past , trying to enjoy the present with western kind of living that she never learnt and thinking about the future in the western world as soon as she completes the “ 5 year program “ . 

It’s not fair comparing but i will say that Masha never ever hid her life and for 7 years has been respecting the subscribers while Leora since moving to Prague she’s an RPC employee with a continuous declining respect towards the subscribers . 

You'll probably be trashed but I agree with you at least, perhaps least. Rock on, just keep on saying what you think.

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

You'll probably be trashed but I agree with you at least, perhaps least. Rock on, just keep on saying what you think.

I say what I believe .. I hope also others express their opinions which in this topic it is a rare thing . 

2 hours ago, Max Ragnar said:

Maya was a neat girl early on.

Maya was terrific.  She didn't play for the cameras.  Quite authentic, considering the circumstances.

I'm now curious what became of her.  Where is she? Did she settle down with Boy-Toy?  Does she have a day job? More cats?

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Howard said:

Maya was terrific.  She didn't play for the cameras.  Quite authentic, considering the circumstances.

I'm now curious what became of her.  Where is she? Did she settle down with Boy-Toy?  Does she have a day job? More cats?

The new dude was (IMHO) a creep compared to Stephen. Her choice, but I wonder what was she thinking? BTW she was really slapping on the weight once hawk nose came into her life.

6 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

The new dude was (IMHO) a creep compared to Stephen. Her choice, but I wonder what was she thinking? BTW she was really slapping on the weight once hawk nose came into her life.

Over the course of time she was on RLC, her weight gain coincided with Leora's. Both gained several pounds over a few years.

57 minutes ago, Howard said:

Over the course of time she was on RLC, her weight gain coincided with Leora's. Both gained several pounds over a few years.

Agree Howard.  Maya was perfect but really gain beyond Leora's babe figure at the end.  Hey, we should be allowed to critic the girls.  They put it out there and we see their bodies change. I betcha Maya is much bigger projecting where she was going last sighting.

I don't think these girls realize what approaching middle age will do to them. Leora's eating right before bed - if it continues - will produce a typical old Russian Babushkas with no waist and jowls.

I've lived long enoughspacer.png to be able to get an idea of what she'll look like.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

Agree Howard.  Maya was perfect but really gain beyond Leora's babe figure at the end.  Hey, we should be allowed to critic the girls.  They put it out there and we see their bodies change. I betcha Maya is much bigger projecting where she was going last sighting.

I don't think these girls realize what approaching middle age will do to them. Leora's eating right before bed - if it continues - will produce a typical old Russian Babushkas with no waist and jowls.

I've lived long enoughspacer.png to be able to get an idea of what she'll look like.

Alarmingly realistic! Could easily be her own grandmother!

5 minutes ago, bubbleobillo said:

Alarmingly realistic! Could easily be her own grandmother!

Russian women can be especially beautiful when young, but the diet, the lifestyle, whatever, condemns them to old maid-ness.  The guy that marries one never ends up with what he married.  My wife was the most beautiful woman in high school and still is. She over 70 and is still frig'n beautiful. Facial recognition prevents me from sharing her picture. Trophy wife, happy life.